Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a good Tandem pushchair can anyone recommend 1?

Can any1 recommend a good tandem pushchair? Looking to spend 200 at the most including delivery if possible.

Thanks for your help.

3 Comments

the best is prob phil & teds? would be 2nd hand i think complete for that price?
    we have a couple of child minders in school have them (no other kinds i have seen locally except an icandy pear with carseats for twins which is nice)

The phil & teds will take two toddlers if you need it for that
    Edited by: "plumberman01" 29th Nov 2010

We had an obaby apex. Decent pushchair. Selling it if you are interested. Just over a year old, used a couple of timed a week to take out son to playgroup plus the odd walk at weekends. It's in decent Nick and cost £170 new. Been advertising locally for £70 but would sell it for £60 collected or you would have to cover cost of courier.

Like this one. babythings4u.co.uk/ite…-uk

Wouldn't spend too much personally as no tandem will cope well with two toddlers. Great for baby and toddler though

Edited by: "stewby" 29th Nov 2010

i am another vote for the phil & teds bought mine nearly 4 years ago and its still going strong and its been through three toddlers, worth every penny imo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions