EXPIRED

looking for a good wireless laptop?

Hi, I am looking for a good laptop that is able to connect to the internet without any cables required as I'm wanting it to go in my bedroom.

I'm wanting the laptop for just general web surfing and being able to do my college work on it, so it needs to have a good amount of memory. I've not got a big budget, so I'm looking for something around £300-£400 if possible [The less the better as I'll need to borrow money off someone lol]?

I've used the search feature but alot of the offers are outdated now. I am also a member of PigsBack and QuidCo so if there any offers that can involve rewards = even better!

Theres an offer here; www1.euro.dell.com/con…dhs that may be good?

Thanks for your help :grin:

6 Comments

Your best bet is to buy through QuidCo.Com and probably go for the Dell 1300. If you can wait until Thursday morning, there could be some better deals from Dell, but I'll take a look there now for what's currently available.

[COLOR=navy]I think this one would be your best option on a low budget. It has a DVD writer, which I think would help later on, as the hard drive is only 40Gb. Also, select the 6 cell battery for only £11 more, but will be much more of an advantage in the long run. Choose the lowest collect and return option too, you still have a 12 months warranty on it. [COLOR=#0000ff]Inspiron 1300[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]][COLOR=blue]£360.75 delivered[/COLOR][/COLOR]

http://img.dell.com/images/global/products/200x200/inspn_1300.jpg

][COLOR=blue](N07135c) Inspiron 1300[/COLOR] ][COLOR=blue]£360.75 … ][COLOR=blue](N07135c) Inspiron 1300[/COLOR] ][COLOR=blue]£360.75 delivered[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Intel® Celeron® M Processor 380 (1.60 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 400 MHz FSB)[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Microsoft Windows® XP Home Edition, SP2[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Memory 256MB 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM (1x256)[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Hard Drive 40GB (5.400rpm) Hard Drive[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Internal 56K v.92 Capable Fax Modem[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]8X DVD+/-RW with Software (No Media)[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Dell™ Wireless 1370 802.11b/g Mini PCI Card[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Microsoft® Works 7.0S[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]90 Day Collect and Return service only[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Power Supply60W AC Adapter[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Primary Battery 6 Cell 56Whr Primary Battery[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]LCD 14.1inch WXGA (1280x800) LCD Panel[/COLOR]

QuidCo.Com cashback is worth around £18 too. You can always add cheap RAM later on if you need it.

Original Poster

thanks alot for helping me! I've added to your rep.

I'll wait until Thursday but yeah, that deal does sound good Thanks

Thanks You're welcome. There's no guarantee it'll still be the one above available on Thursday, but there might be something better. Watch out for MikeT's weekly update in the Hot Deals forum on that day

:pirate:

[COLOR=navy]The best 1300 from Dell this week, is probably this one for just £368.47 delivered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080][/COLOR]

][COLOR=blue]e-Value Code: n0736 M 1.7GHz[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy]Buy through QuidCo.Com to earn 7% in cashback and probably worth adding the 6 cell battery again [£11 or so on the price]. Select 90 day collect and return option for the lowest price. You still have a 12 month guarantee].[/COLOR]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions