Looking for a great Android phone for sub £100

Found 28th Mar
Hey guys, I'm in the market for budget Android handset at the moment and I was wondering what's hot at the moment. Doesn't have to be 5.5" but I don't mind, would prefer more RAM and a 5" screen, but again I don't mind.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Look on Amazon.
Go for the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the AliExpress sales, it's sub 100 I believe and an incredible phone for the money.

If it doesn't take your fancy I would recommend the Mi A1 for a more all rounded phone.

In the UK you get more convenience but much worse phones in that price range, the closest decent phone I would probably recommend is an older Huawei or a Moto g5, although they are more like 120-150.

Honestly, get a Xiaomi. I never looked back, on my 4th phone from them now. Outstanding for the price.
Original Poster
DatAlbino2 h, 53 m ago

Go for the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the AliExpress sales, it's sub 100 I …Go for the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the AliExpress sales, it's sub 100 I believe and an incredible phone for the money.If it doesn't take your fancy I would recommend the Mi A1 for a more all rounded phone.In the UK you get more convenience but much worse phones in that price range, the closest decent phone I would probably recommend is an older Huawei or a Moto g5, although they are more like 120-150.Honestly, get a Xiaomi. I never looked back, on my 4th phone from them now. Outstanding for the price.

Have you got a URL for the Redmi 5? Sounds great!
ekimuk49 m ago

Have you got a URL for the Redmi 5? Sounds great!

Just Hukd it and you will find the 3Gb/32gb version going for around 98-105, and 20 more for the 4gb RAM version

Or if you want the better camera look at the Mi A1, seen it at circa 135 several times on here.

The prices I am quoting are from well known sellers on AliExpress
If you don't want to go down the route of Chinese phones and are happy with Vodafone, then I believe their own brand smart phones are supposed to be pretty good
+1 for Xiaomi, they are well worth what you pay for them and the build quality is as good as the so called big brand phones ie Apple, Samsung, LG etc. If you up your budget a little you could get Xiaomi MI A1 which I know from personal experience is one of the best phones I have ever owned it's not far off the OnePlus 3 in terms of performance.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants