Groups

Looking for a guinea pig hutch and stumbled upon this...

...item no 130364255440

Has anyone ever seen such a fine example!

Well worth the £65 I think. I am amazed it hasn't sold yet! I would love to see what happens when the new owners load it into the van!

42 Comments

Huh???

Original Poster

bubbles65;7780044

Huh???

Type the number into a popular auction site :thumbsup:

KK!!!

Gorgeous.

bubbles65;7780059

KK!!!

ebayyyyy

"Customised" too!............You want to get an offer in pronto

Original Poster

skusey;7780064

Gorgeous.

Comes with free wordworm so I understand.

Some people have got more front than Brighton!

lovely example. what a bargain! and a rabbit thrown in..lol

_kells_;7780089

Yeah but if you don't want the rabbit then you have to wait until they re-home/eat it.

awww poor rabbit! probably just let it lose and get eaten!!

_kells_;7780089

Actually I think it was thrown on the rabbit:roll:

Banned

i don't get it. are these expensive? why not make your own to fit your design? it looks like this person did.

they could have painted it too...

this doesnt looks very nice lol

as byker said surely it would be cheaper to make your own one

Unbelievable!! Do you think the rabbit will prosper from the 65 quid tho?

Original Poster

Just checked again. I was going to get it but just checked the small print and aparently it's not new :cry:

Banned

Foxy102;7780352

Just checked again. I was going to get it but just checked the small … Just checked again. I was going to get it but just checked the small print and aparently it's not new :cry:

can you let the youngsters in on the joke... because seriously... we're not getting it.

Banned

get this one 110488655441

Banned

holy **** this one has a gimp mask on!!!!

cheeky bloody sod,,,

Original Poster

bykergrove;7780365

can you let the youngsters in on the joke... because seriously... we're … can you let the youngsters in on the joke... because seriously... we're not getting it.

I am just gobsmacked that anyone in their right mind would sell such a useless rotten piece of junk like this. If I owned it, I be too embarrased to take it down the tip let alone try and sell the thing.

Banned

Foxy102;7780406

I am just gobsmacked that anyone in their right mind would sell such a … I am just gobsmacked that anyone in their right mind would sell such a useless rotten piece of junk like this. If I owned it, I be too embarrased to take it down the tip let alone try and sell the thing.

right.

get the gimp one. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;7780428

right.get the gimp one. :thumbsup:

Im actually looking for one for indoors to go under the stairs when I came across that beauty.

Like the gimp one BTW

Banned

Foxy102;7780440

Im actually looking for one for indoors to go under the stairs when I … Im actually looking for one for indoors to go under the stairs when I came across that beauty.Like the gimp one BTW

lol repped cause you made me laugh out loud can imagine doyle trying to get inside the gimp one

Original Poster

bykergrove;7780446

lol repped cause you made me laugh out loud can imagine doyle trying to … lol repped cause you made me laugh out loud can imagine doyle trying to get inside the gimp one

Nice one. I got an idea for a laugh. Everyone should watch the item. That would seriously freak em out.:lol:

Seriously deluded price!! Re-homed rabbit? I'll bet its relieved!!!

Original Poster

Jesus Christ! They've got another one for sale. 130364256296

Original Poster

...and a damaged mirror.

What is wrong with these people?

Banned

[email protected] username

Thats horrible! The poor wee Rabbit :cry:

And they want £65 for it :w00t:

bykergrove;7780365

can you let the youngsters in on the joke... because seriously... we're … can you let the youngsters in on the joke... because seriously... we're not getting it.

Foxy102;7780406

I am just gobsmacked that anyone in their right mind would sell such a … I am just gobsmacked that anyone in their right mind would sell such a useless rotten piece of junk like this. If I owned it, I be too embarrased to take it down the tip let alone try and sell the thing.

lulz now i get it

Original Poster

bykergrove;7780574

[email protected] username

Reckon she had too many when she listed that tat!

Banned

numptyj;7780587

lulz now i get it

now if they were trying to sell a sega saturn controller for £65.... oh how i would lol

Banned

numptyj;7780241

this doesnt looks very nice lolas byker said surely it would be cheaper … this doesnt looks very nice lolas byker said surely it would be cheaper to make your own one

I thought that.... I'm sure the one I built cost me about £90. Shame the rabbit died last Monday! ]Anyone want a deluxe bunny hutch! :w00t:

Original Poster

That hutch is more like it guv! You made a damn good job of that. :thumbsup:

guv;7780703

I thought that.... I'm sure the one I built cost me about £90. Shame the … I thought that.... I'm sure the one I built cost me about £90. Shame the rabbit died last Monday! ]Anyone want a deluxe bunny hutch! :w00t:

rabbit didn't even live a year?

lol?

Foxy102;7780084

Comes with free wordworm so I understand.Some people have got more front … Comes with free wordworm so I understand.Some people have got more front than Brighton!

Comes with free rabbit pie so the description says ;-)

Banned

Foxy102;7781156

That hutch is more like it guv! You made a damn good job of that. … That hutch is more like it guv! You made a damn good job of that. :thumbsup:

I thought so too! :w00t:

Probably will buy a pair of bunnies when we get back from our hols at Easter.

numptyj

rabbit didn't even live a year?lol?

My littlin didnt laugh out loud!

numptyj;7781164

rabbit didn't even live a year?lol?

They last about 3.5 seconds on a Thursday night in my local farmers field :thumbsup:

http://www.animateit.net/data/media/august2009/StarTrekRabbit.gif

guv;7781194

I thought so too! :w00t:Probably will buy a pair of bunnies when we get … I thought so too! :w00t:Probably will buy a pair of bunnies when we get back from our hols at Easter.My littlin didnt laugh out loud!

yeah I guess, at least he/she got a nice dinner :w00t:

Banned

numptyj;7781202

yeah I guess, at least he/she got a nice dinner :w00t:

It got planted in my back garden.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2275
      2. Free Sky Sports Day Pass if anyone wants it22
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay918