Groups

looking for a half decent looking pair of pure black trainers for school

Hi all kids going back to school refusing to were shoes. So trainers it is. But cannot seem to find half decent black trainers. Any thoughts thanks.

27 Comments

Huarache triple black or Air Max 90 all black

My boys had the all black Stan smith adidas ones, then the Nike black hurraches and the Nike Roche ones!

just make em wear shoes your the parent and trainers are not permitted at most schools

mattinhull

just make em wear shoes your the parent and trainers are not permitted at … just make em wear shoes your the parent and trainers are not permitted at most schools

Kids rule the parents these days.!

Original Poster

andynicol

these..?

Cheers

Original Poster

karene28

My boys had the all black Stan smith adidas ones, then the Nike black … My boys had the all black Stan smith adidas ones, then the Nike black hurraches and the Nike Roche ones!

Thanks but not a big fan of those

Original Poster

mattinhull

just make em wear shoes your the parent and trainers are not permitted at … just make em wear shoes your the parent and trainers are not permitted at most schools

If only it was that easy.

got some plain black vans for my children- they were half price on amazon

bo84gle

If only it was that easy.

​it is that easy...

kid - 'I'm not wearing them!'
    parent - 'you are'
    kid - 'no way'
    parent - 'okay... no phone/xbox/TV/pocket money until you do!'

Simples!

Original Poster

Dipbill

​it is that easy...kid - 'I'm not wearing them!'parent - 'you are'kid - ' … ​it is that easy...kid - 'I'm not wearing them!'parent - 'you are'kid - 'no way'parent - 'okay... no phone/xbox/TV/pocket money until you do!'Simples!

You clearly don't have kids.

Does your school let kids wear trainers , even if all black ? None of our local schools allow trainers at all !

Something like these son has also had a pair of these and another pair called cruyff in the past. As the son wore more designer makes rather than sports makes they looked smarter and less like sports trainers therefore he never got any bother off the teachers despite them being strict on uniform standards

Edited by: "ding" 11th Aug 2016

bo84gle

​who said Hitler died???

I bought my sister a pair of leather vans from office last year for about £55, it lasted the whole school year, she wore it out of school as well.

This year she's asked for air force 1 which I've bought from jd for £55. Seems worth is considering she'll wear it for the whole school year and those are the few trainers that her secondary school accept.

YOUR CHILDREN TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL/WON'T DO!

Pffft, give your kid a door key because fingers crossed the school will have the balls to send any kids not wearing shoes home on the first day. Schools stand no chance do they really!

Original Poster

coopern1

Does your school let kids wear trainers , even if all black ? None of our … Does your school let kids wear trainers , even if all black ? None of our local schools allow trainers at all !

Yes they do

Original Poster

Graham1979

YOUR CHILDREN TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL/WON'T DO!Pffft, give your kid a … YOUR CHILDREN TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL/WON'T DO!Pffft, give your kid a door key because fingers crossed the school will have the balls to send any kids not wearing shoes home on the first day. Schools stand no chance do they really!

Look mate my kids are allowed to were trainers to school as long as they are all black. I would prefer them to were shoes as I think it looks smarter.but they prefer trainers therefore I am looking for ideas for black trainers. It's there choice what they want to were. If the school did not allow it they wouldn't be wearing it.

Banned

bo84gle

It's there choice what they want to were (wear).

No it isnt it your choice.

bo84gle

I do....4, and that's what works in my house

My boys have worn black trainers to school for years, most of the time its dc ones (code 302361 on their website) but they also have all black puma suedes aswell. Both styles are about £60 but jd sports have some puma vilas vulc for £20 which ive just bought.

bo84gle

Look mate my kids are allowed to were trainers to school as long as they … Look mate my kids are allowed to were trainers to school as long as they are all black. I would prefer them to were shoes as I think it looks smarter.but they prefer trainers therefore I am looking for ideas for black trainers. It's there choice what they want to were. If the school did not allow it they wouldn't be wearing it.

So many spelling mistakes.

Peter9588

So many spelling mistakes.

http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/attachments/dodge-dart-gallery/1791d1348536119-any-one-else-think-spelling_police.jpg

bo84gle

​Yes, i do, thanks.

You clearly get walked over by yours!

Also know the grief schools get because of things like this. Fair play if the school allows black trainers, but a lot don't, and still kids try it on.

converse or vans. My boys wear these and they usually last all year

Dipbill

​Yes, i do, thanks. 8)You clearly get walked over by yours! :pAlso know t … ​Yes, i do, thanks. 8)You clearly get walked over by yours! :pAlso know the grief schools get because of things like this. Fair play if the school allows black trainers, but a lot don't, and still kids try it on.

Indeed,my Nephew and some of his friends got sent home for wearing trainers at the start of the new school term last year.

One of his friends Mum's said tough I'm not spending more money on shoes when I've bought him trainers,errrr you knew they weren't allowed to wear trainers so it's your own fault for buying them

http://www.wynsors.com/bmz_cache/1/18e0c37b2320b0512655ffc36a143869.image.330x217.jpg
    Can't go wrong with these. They were amazingly cool back when I was at school. Other kids would hit me when I wore them from what I could only assume was an attempt to steal them or was out of pure jealousy since their parents would only buy them that 'Nikey' rubbish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions