Looking for a hard drive "caddy" thingy.....

Banned 2 replies
Found 15th Sep 2010
I am looking for something I saw a few months ago and can’t for the life of me think what it’s called. It’s a sort of hard drive “caddy” / reader where you simply attach the main unit to your PC and just slot in the drives vertically and then pop them out when you are done. If I remember correctly it could take multiple drives at one time

Does this make sense to anyone?


It's called a Docking Station

Like This One

Was it THIS thread?

Edited by: "richx45" 15th Sep 2010

Original Poster Banned


It's called a Docking StationLike This OneWas it THIS thread?;)

That's it, cheers fella!
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315392
    2. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?22
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322825
    4. word association Game74244869

    See more discussions