Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a helicopter! :D [remote control]

A family member wants to get a radio control helicopter, something like these:

play.com/Gad…tml

play.com/Gad…tml

both are £17.99 minus 4% quidco

I have no knowledge on these, so does anyone who has one know which is best (build quality etc) and obviously the cheapest place to pick one up with vouchers and quidco.

thanks!

7 Comments

with and without wires website

5% quidco

ThePennyPincher

A family member wants to get a radio control helicopter, something like … A family member wants to get a radio control helicopter, something like these: http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/1032550/X-Rotor-R-C-Picoo-Z-Micro-Helicopter/Product.htmlhttp://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3479324/BladeRunner-Black-Ghost-Helicopter/Product.htmlboth are £17.99 minus 4% quidcoI have no knowledge on these, so does anyone who has one know which is best (build quality etc) and obviously the cheapest place to pick one up with vouchers and quidco.thanks!

I would personally go for the Pico Z one at play.com

My friend has one and they are excellent fun once you learn to use it/set it up.

ThePennyPincher

Don't waste your money try here and free delivery

I go for this one - dealextreme.com/det…218 watch the video - it's sells between £75 - 100 in the uk this is $89.55 = £43.00

dealextreme.com/sea…ter

Forgot to say the shipping time from date of order is about 7-10 days

I have bought from this company a few times, no problems at all.

i've got a pico z, its really good... but im not so ive crashed it loads and it still works fine, got my last christmas so its holding up extremely well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Memory foam mattress topper55
      2. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      3. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      4. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22

See more discussions