Found 2nd Mar
Looking for a Henry Hoover

10 Comments

makro have them on offer occasionally for around £65 + vat , is it just the red henry or the green george you want ? I think costco sell the red henry for about £85 ive got the george

Sainsbury,Homebase and B and Q also sell them.

asda

I purchased mine from Amazon warehouse like new condition for £67 around 2 months ago. Surprisingly, it came with a 2 year amazon warranty. Always worth keeping an eye out on warehouse deals. Prices do fluctuate, right now, u can get it for £91. Keep an eye out to see if it falls in price

Warning.. The cheaper ones have a short hose. Pay the extra for the longer one.

I see the ebay link above has the 2.5m hose...... I bought one on offer and thought, what's going on with this. I.8m hose was a nightmare to use. Vacuum was banging at my heals

agree with fes37's comments re Amazon warehouse clearance. I bought one end of last year for around £65 came next day and box was tatty but Henry was unused and perfect with all the tubes etc....but its sucks like a demon and lifts carpets off the floor and will swallow anything in its path!! the cleaning team at my gym swear by them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance78
    2. Add one, leave one game54315412
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1941377
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313885

See more discussions