looking for a holiday in Morocco with 2 kids

6 replies
Found 5th Feb
I want a holiday booked before prices go up for July half term. 2 kids and 2 adults from Manchester. I'm all new to this

Should I pay for inclusive or buy meals ourselves?
Should I book near sea or a city ?
I

6 Comments

Banned

All inclusive with two kids they want food a lot sometimes so go all inclusive it will save you a lot of money

July half term? If you mean the summer holidays I'm pretty sure prices are already set higher when they are released due to school holidays.

Morocco is nice, but it all depends on what you plan to do there - are you just going to a resort and staying on site the whole time? We went to Fez and stayed in a Riad and went exploring each day - this may be difficult depending on the ages of your children.

Just book the holiday, and PM me for someone who can supply the kids.......:{

Just typed a really long reply, then managed to delete it
Beach holiday Agadir pros:
Massive , clean beach
Friendly locals
Cheap taxis to explore local souks etc
Agadir is cooler than inland mid summer
All inclusive pros:
No need to worry about the food bill each day
Activities laid on for the whole family, kids clubs,sports,cooking etc depending on hotel you choose
Cons
Someone will write a post about how horrible morrocco is , someone else will play the I would never travel there card
Prices are already higher than this time last year (we paid £600 less for four of us for the same break last year, it's getting too popular !)
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 5th Feb

Banned

i went to marrakesh last year with the mrs we stayed in a beautiful traditional riad in the old city (riad dubai ...realy nice even with the cheesy name ) we spent the the 1st 2 days exploring the old and new city and the rest of the week we did day trips to the atlas mountains and to a atlantic coast city of Essaouira ,essaouira is historic european city with mile upon mile of beaches and its alot calmer than hustle and bustle of marrakesh.
Edited by: "skyarsenal" 5th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien46
    2. Is this junction box wired properly??610
    3. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1110

See more discussions