Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a hotel in London

I'll need a a cheap hotel for the 18th-19th October, so for one night.
    Nothing to fancy,but wouldn't mind if it's situated at a nice place , for 2persons, twin bed or single bed. No too far away from the city centre.

Thanks for your help!

8 Comments

the hilton deal?

Have a look at the 'Grange hotels' they have a few situated around the city. I've booked to stay there in november and i've paid under £100, this isn't very cheap but as it's close to oxford circus i thought it was worth spending that on a 4* hotel. I think there's a travelodge in covent garden, they're normally quite reasonable.

pavilionhoteluk.com/

How about one of these funky rooms for £100 per night inc breakfast

That looks rly bad..

Actually scrap that - just checked out reviews and it's pants!

If u search priceline or hotwire in this forum u'll find it i think.. something to do with bidding ur price if im not mistaken. abt 30-40 quid for 4 star and 80-90 for 5 star i tihkn?

Hi, I have 2 rooms for sale tonight in central london near docklands, limehouse...its an express by holiday inn. We are in London all day and thinking about going home if we can sell the rooms. If you are interested then contact me on my mobile text/call 07810 521978 (Virgin mobile) and we can arrange transfer etc. Rooms cost £90 per night but I will sell for half that and I can split the rooms.
    I will not be on the internet now so its best to call/text me.

Michael.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!34
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking44
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed55
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?66

See more discussions