Looking for a kids smart watch

Posted 21st Nov
hi I'm looking for my son a present for Christmas, a smart watch but have no idea which one or if they are any good so if someone has one please can you help point me in the right direction. I'm wanting one with camera video call and phone call please
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
you might be lucky to find one with all the features, not all smart watches do everything you want, whats your budget, age of kids do you prefer android or Apple. With those details someone will be able to offer more advice.
eslick21/11/2019 07:58

you might be lucky to find one with all the features, not all smart …you might be lucky to find one with all the features, not all smart watches do everything you want, whats your budget, age of kids do you prefer android or Apple. With those details someone will be able to offer more advice.

He is 8 next week probably android but he dose have ipad so would he be able to connect the 2. Budget around £50 but cant see getting apple for anywhere near that price
We bought a Jaybest IP67 Smartwatch for our 8 year old. Currently on Amazon for £35.99. You will need a Sim card for calling. You can track and Msg via the App. Overall a good 1st smartwatch that doesnt burn a hole in your pocket!
Griffinpark198221/11/2019 08:16

We bought a Jaybest IP67 Smartwatch for our 8 year old. Currently on …We bought a Jaybest IP67 Smartwatch for our 8 year old. Currently on Amazon for £35.99. You will need a Sim card for calling. You can track and Msg via the App. Overall a good 1st smartwatch that doesnt burn a hole in your pocket!

Thank you will take a look
kevnemma21/11/2019 08:26

Thank you will take a look

It has a speakerphone built in for calling but no video calling. For the calls, We got a Giffgaff Sim and u only need to make a chargeable call every 180 days to keep the sim active.
Griffinpark198221/11/2019 08:30

It has a speakerphone built in for calling but no video calling. For the …It has a speakerphone built in for calling but no video calling. For the calls, We got a Giffgaff Sim and u only need to make a chargeable call every 180 days to keep the sim active.

I just looking on Amazon now and one of the reviews says it has a torch please can you tell me if it dose
Got one of my sons the Amazfit Bip. Had numerous others and the constant battery charging of the battery made them a total pain.

The Bip lasts over a month and he even had a Fortnite clock face on it at one point.
Edited by: "steevieboy4u" 21st Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions