Looking for a kind person who can solder very well in Northampton or surrounding area

17 replies
Found 11th Aug 2010
Hi there.

I am hoping this might end up on the screen of someone who can help me.. I have a small soldering job that I need doing the problem is the surface area in which the solder is needed is very small and I have fat finger syndrome.... and would mess it up can anyone offer any help at all... theres a case of beer/cider in it for you.. I am in Northampton but would be willing to travel ...

thanks in advance..

Ben

17 Comments

Original Poster

No one out there?

Original Poster

Anyone at all ?

Post a photo of the parts you need soldering, and if you get no takers locally and if it looks like a job I could do, I might volunteer my services.

Banned

dxx

Post a photo of the parts you need soldering, and if you get no takers … Post a photo of the parts you need soldering, and if you get no takers locally and if it looks like a job I could do, I might volunteer my services.

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3w2Bps4A3tnC8hQKULF3BrDd5Y7gqTFyzN_NPmYEyUSJM0kI&t=1&usg=__7YKt-WVLmvpc3JAFrBr5f_4IGJs=[/img] i need a zip soldered to these mutha chuckers can you help dxx...

Banned

^^^^^^^^

lol

bet the ladys love you

Banned

muffinman_84

bet the ladys love you

well your wife does anyway..."boom boom"...!

RFC

need to have a wife maybe you meant your mom...."boom boom"

RFC am pmsl here - u on the buckie tonight

Banned

RFC

oh, alright i meant your mother......did,nt want to say...

RFC

oh, alright i meant your mother......did,nt want to say...

CLAP CLAP CLAP

Banned

muffinman_84

CLAP CLAP CLAP

SLOW SLOW SLOW................why thank you...and goodnight!

i can solder pretty well. mainly tackle laptop DC sockets at work. post a pic of what you need.

Hi,
I would need someone to solder Pendrive back joints to the board which got broken. I am from Northampton and would like to know how much this job would cost?

emizuza

Hi,I would need someone to solder Pendrive back joints to the board which … Hi,I would need someone to solder Pendrive back joints to the board which got broken. I am from Northampton and would like to know how much this job would cost?

can you take a picture and upload it to somewhere like photobucket.com/

emizuza

Hi,I would need someone to solder Pendrive back joints to the board which … Hi,I would need someone to solder Pendrive back joints to the board which got broken. I am from Northampton and would like to know how much this job would cost?

We've got a tank of Oxy-Acetylene in the garage if that's any use ?:)

Original Poster

Sorry not updated.

I needed the a small block soldering back on to an Ipod touch motherboard... Found someone who did it for £20. and still going strong....

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions