Looking for a laptop.

Found 17th Jul
Been looking around for a new laptop. I wonder what your opinion on these specs.
  • Intel Core i5 8250u quad core processor.
  • 1.6GHz processor speed.
  • 8GB RAM DDR4.
  • 256GB SSD storage.
  • 14 inch screen.
  • High definition display 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Budgets around 350
Community Updates
AskComputers
6 Comments
What will be your main usage with the laptop? Will you be gaming? Browsing? etc? Or will you just be using it for every day use?

These are pretty good specs for a basic laptop (depending on the price) and it shouldn't slow you down while multi-tasking either. This would be good for browsing, streaming (depending on internet speeds), office applications, downloading (may want to upgrade drive space if you'll be storing movies, videos or other large files.)

Anything in particular you need to know?
Edited by: "Androider86" 17th Jul
To be honest I want a powerful enough laptop that can handle anything thrown at it I don't expect it to be a gaming rig if I want to igaming free I'll buy a PlayStation or an Xbox
I'm looking at a good CPU the lower the better so I understand and a 8 GB Iran maybe an SSD but I don't want to pay a huge amount of money for it
That spec will cost 500, not 350
Cisco0606061 h, 44 m ago

That spec will cost 500, not 350

I have already found It For cheaper than what you said And I believe it was around the price I quoted
I was more asking the question should I base my decision on my purchase of my next laptop on the CPU and the lower the better so I understand
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants