Groups

looking for a laptop up to £70 anyone recommend one?

will be used for word processing and excel, outlook and internet browsing

anyone know ant good ones going on ebay or elsewhere? up to £70

8 Comments

If you didn't need it to be portable I would recommend buying a raspberry pi 3 and install Linux or whatever operating system you would like this would give you money to spare as it would easily be able to do the things you need it to do.

Asus x58l just got one for £58 or dell latitude d620

scoobytawazara

Asus x58l just got one for £58 or dell latitude d620

Sorry me and dell d630

Original Poster

coyne19

If you didn't need it to be portable I would recommend buying a raspberry … If you didn't need it to be portable I would recommend buying a raspberry pi 3 and install Linux or whatever operating system you would like this would give you money to spare as it would easily be able to do the things you need it to do.

i need it to be portable unfortunately. it's just i need it for a year and it's a small investment for me to get me through

Original Poster

scoobytawazara

Sorry me and dell d630

which seller got any links mate?

WestMidlands

which seller got any links mate?

go onto e bay there are loads both private and company .i got one from a company nice clean laptop wacked in a 250 gb SSD great cheap laptop

Original Poster

scoobytawazara

go onto e bay there are loads both private and company .i got one from a … go onto e bay there are loads both private and company .i got one from a company nice clean laptop wacked in a 250 gb SSD great cheap laptop

which one did u get? got the link?

Any of reasonable conditions, just add a flavour of linux, that what I did for my brother last year. £50 lappy from facebook and he's used it for the last 12 months no problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions