Groups

Looking for a Laptop with at least a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and an i5 or more sub £200?

Hi All,

Im wondering if anyone can help? Im looking for a Laptop for developing on and wanted at least and i5 with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080. I can find laptops with i5's for nearly £100 but there are all 1280 (ish) x 728. Does anyone know of a decent laptop what I am looking for sub £200 mark?

Cheers

15 Comments

A friend of mine is selling £10 notes for a Fiver.8)

Yeah I think you're dreaming!

I'm assuming you want second hand ?

look at second hand Dell Latitude, some of the older models came with Full HD screens

Good luck.

Original Poster

krisward7955

I'm assuming you want second hand ?

​yeah second had as i know there's no chance new

openminded1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toshiba-Portege-M780-Core-i5-Two-in-One-Touchscreen-Laptop-Tabet-4gb-320GB-/282165813491?hash=item41b264a0f3:g:r9MAAOSwi0RX0D~D

That looks like 720 not 1080 like the op was asking for.

Look at Dell inspiron 15R - might be able to get one, but it wont be easy.
    You're going to be looking at 1st/2nd/3rd gen processors there

dell latitude laptops 3rd Gen Intel will probably fit the bill. i got a dell e5430 for £60. but that's was 1600 x 900 res. for the price... its ace and i like it way more than the newer xps 15 (i7) it replaced! Not pretty but practical and good keyboard!

Original Poster

richardrenshaw1

dell latitude laptops 3rd Gen Intel will probably fit the bill. i got a … dell latitude laptops 3rd Gen Intel will probably fit the bill. i got a dell e5430 for £60. but that's was 1600 x 900 res. for the price... its ace and i like it way more than the newer xps 15 (i7) it replaced! Not pretty but practical and good keyboard!

that res could work. Im a Developer so wanted a little but more screen. I shall check them out

Hi
    I have bought lenovo ideapad 310, its i5 and brand new from curry eBay outlet in £330
    I have checked everywhere but can't find cheaper than this
    Hope helped
    Edited by: "telecome2011" 21st Mar

Original Poster

telecome2011

Hi I have bought lenovo ideapad 310, its i5 and brand new from curry eBay … Hi I have bought lenovo ideapad 310, its i5 and brand new from curry eBay outlet in £330 I have checked everywhere but can't find cheaper than this Hope helped <3

THank you very much. For brand new that isnt bad at all, I will have a look out

Goodluck

never get i5 laptop sub £200 unless its second hand..i think it would be struggle even to find refurbished under £300
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?59
      2. Back to European satellite tv43
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???22
      4. cheap glasses websites67

See more discussions