Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a large lcd tv around 50"

my auntieis looking for a large lcd tv as cheap as poss pref around 50" please?

6 Comments

You can get a 46" SONY BRAVIA for £829

pricerunner.co.uk/pl/…ces

I have just purchased the 32" Sony Bravia and that was £449.99 ( £150 off )
    so this is a really good price for a 46" TV. There seems to be a jump in price to 50" ( cheapest I can find is £1393 ) see the link below for more available.....

pricerunner.co.uk/cl/…s=0

I hope this helps............

Original Poster

thanks simon will let her know i know there was a 56" on here not so long ago for around £600!!!ive noticed your very helpful on here finding every one deals simon THANKS

pcworld.co.uk/pro…Day

this is priced £747 delivered but there is a 5% discount code which will bring price down to approx £717,it is a plasma.have been told that if your buying a tv over 42inch then a plasma is always the better option.i have a 40inch lcd but if i was you i would take a trip down to currys and ask there advice and also see for yourself.hope this is helpful.

argos.co.uk/sta…001

An lg 50inch for £899 saving £400 according to argos

Original Poster

thas fantastic thanks have sent the link to her now,she will probably buy for that price,thanks specialk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions