Looking for a Lego set for a nearly 6 year old boy. Help please?

6 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a BOXED Lego set for a nearly 6 year old boy please? It needs to be around £10 but doesn't matter if it's a little bit over. I don't have Amazon Prime so can't be one exclusive for Prime members.

I've got this for his older brother amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1 and it's ideal for a Christmas present so I'm after something similar. If anyone has time to browse Amazon, I'd be most grateful.

1. Ask
  2. Lego
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Lego
6 Comments

why can you browse amazon? its you kid-surely only you know what he likes.

Original Poster

t3rm3y

why can you browse amazon? its you kid-surely only you know what he likes.

I am browsing Amazon. It's NOT my kid. It's my cousin's son and no I don't know what he likes - I haven't seen him since he was a toddler.

Original Poster

juliadab

Asdahttp://direct.asda.com/lego-city-fire-ladder-truck-60107/000785327,default,pd.html?cgid=D25M8G2C1S3same at Amazonhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B013GY8MMO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I saw that earlier on Amazon and thought it was perfect for him but didn't want to spend £18.39 (it's only £10 for Prime members). I didn't realise it was only £10 at Asda. Thank you SO much. I'll order it for him now!

My son is 6 and he loves anything to do with super heroes as do most of his friends if that's any help. I'd get one of the Lego super hero sets.

Original Poster

Bargain_Bambi

My son is 6 and he loves anything to do with super heroes as do most of … My son is 6 and he loves anything to do with super heroes as do most of his friends if that's any help. I'd get one of the Lego super hero sets.

Thank you. I've ordered the fire truck but that's useful to know as it's his 6th Birthday soon. Many thanks for taking the time to reply
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1010
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions