Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a magazine subscription as cheap as possible

Hi, i'm wanting to get my dad a subscription to cricketer magazine. It comes up as £39 for the year. does anyone know of any way of getting it any cheaper?

7 Comments

You will get £4:80 if you sign up for this with magazine-group.co.uk going through the quidco site.

Original Poster

Wodja;2374918

You will get £4:80 if you sign up for this with magazine-group.co.uk … You will get £4:80 if you sign up for this with magazine-group.co.uk going through the quidco site.

thanks for that, i've never joined quidco but have just signed up

you might be able to get it through a tesco club card deal

£32 by Credit Card or £30 Direct Debit annually here :

surreycricket.com/mem…tml

But there are catches ! :roll:

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;2375387

£32 by Credit Card or £30 Direct Debit annually here : … £32 by Credit Card or £30 Direct Debit annually here :http://www.surreycricket.com/membership/county-membership/wisdencricketer-subscription-offer,367,AR.htmlBut there are catches ! :roll:

I cant see any catches?? or is that a pun:thinking: My dad used to play when he was younger and i know he'd love this mag.

bellabonkers;2375417

I cant see any catches?? or is that a pun:thinking: My dad used to play … I cant see any catches?? or is that a pun:thinking: My dad used to play when he was younger and i know he'd love this mag.

Special Offer for surreycricket.com users and Surrey County Cricket Club Members

2008 Subscription rates
    [LIST]
    [*]County Adult £150 - Must be aged 24 or over
    [*]Young Person £60 - Must be between 18-23 years
    [*]Country/Overseas £120 - 50 miles or more as the crow flies from the Brit Oval[/LIST]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. seller asked for IMEI1112
      2. Jersey uk deal please anyone33
      3. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2545
      4. Decent hoover77

See more discussions