Groups

Looking for a memory card for PSP....

So finally got my PSP, but a 4gb memory card isn't big enough.

Would this card work with my PSP, or does someone know of a better one...

play.com/Ele…tml

Thanks!

11 Comments

No, that's an SD card.

Banned

needs to be a memory stick so no

..You'll need a pro duo magic gate or a adaptor and a micro sd card.

amazon.co.uk/Son…JM/

Original Poster

What do I need to get? A Sandisk?

The one that's in it at the moment is a sandisk memory stick pro duo with magic gate?

gimmeabargain;6323816

What do I need to get? A Sandisk?The one that's in it at the moment is a … What do I need to get? A Sandisk?The one that's in it at the moment is a sandisk memory stick pro duo with magic gate?

You need a Pro Duo, the brand isn't important.

7dayshop.com/cat…242

you can use a micro SD card as they are cheaper jsut get a microSD to Pro Duo adaptor

if you want more info ask

Original Poster

Oh, I actually have a micro sd to pro duo adapter at home (from my sony ericsson phone), so I would just need a micro sd card? Anyone know of any good offers on those, will go have a look myself.

Woudl this work: 7dayshop.com/cat…363

gimmeabargain;6324111

Oh, I actually have a micro sd to pro duo adapter at home (from my sony … Oh, I actually have a micro sd to pro duo adapter at home (from my sony ericsson phone), so I would just need a micro sd card? Anyone know of any good offers on those, will go have a look myself.Woudl this work: http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=105852&source=webgains&siteid=20363

That would work

with something like the following

]http//ww…789

gimmeabargain;6324111

It says it comes with an adapter... won't that one work?

If you read it it says it comes with a MicroSD to full Size card adaptor not a MicroSD to Pro Duo adaptor, so no it will not work. Both these companies are trying to make money so they wont strp on each others toes.

Original Poster

Will my micro sd to pro duo adapter at home work then?

gimmeabargain;6324371

Will my micro sd to pro duo adapter at home work then?

It should do, depends what it is, the one i showed you says it works with cards upto 16Gb, so your have to dig the paperwork out for your, but as far as I know they are just passthough adaptors so it should.

I know that a friend of mine ising the one i sent with a 16Gb SD card and that works fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions