Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Memory-Foam Double Mattress

Been after a mattress for a while, and over the holiday period I seem to keep missing out on all the mattress related deals on this site.

Something I have in mind: direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Can anyone find stock of a memory foam double mattress? I'm looking to spend £200-£300.

Any recommendations will also be greatly appreciated, as I know squat about mattresses!

Thanks

12 Comments

************.co.uk/iho…ure
    Bought one last week from this ebay seller.

Fantastic value, service and seller.

check out the relaxsan range of mattresses

relaxsan.com/

we bought one (the orthosoft) as the relaxsan standard is VERY firm as i have a spinal injury from a car crash a few years back, was about £220 once i shopped around using the stockist list on their website and we love it.

They have some good deals here and next day delivery

mattressman.co.uk/

kyalion;1502489

http://************.co.uk/ihomefurnitureBought one last week from this … http://************.co.uk/ihomefurnitureBought one last week from this ebay seller.Fantastic value, service and seller.

Was I not allowed/supposed to mention FLEAbay ?

I thought I saw a MACRO post this week where the link went to the Special offer PDF file, that had memory form Double matresses for £139.xx+VAT (reduced from 189.xx+VAT).. Looked like a good deal..

Thanks.

Roy

This looks a really good buy imo

Ebay Item number: 140201113501

If you do fancy it don't forget cashback

:thumbsup:

col;1503413

This looks a really good buy imoEbay Item number: 140201113501 If you do … This looks a really good buy imoEbay Item number: 140201113501 If you do fancy it don't forget cashback :):thumbsup:

cashback? how?

quidco, thats how!

wordsworth;1503592

cashback? how?

quidco is an example

sorry didn't realise you could use quidco on ebay.

Original Poster

thanks guys, rep to all!

Not sure about ebay, looks like that seller is a goodun though. will look over all your responces this weekend and pick out the best one

thanks again!

We bought a silent night memory foam about a year ago .... used it for a month then Hubby decided he hated it and now it resides in our loft. They are very soft and very hot ... be good to try before you buy rather than waste about £300 on a matress for the loft:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin media sign up11
      2. Samsung Galaxy S622
      3. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11
      4. Best IPTV Currently22

See more discussions