Groups

Looking for a Men's 26" mountain Bike

Hi, I'm Looking for a Men's 26" mountain Bike does anyone know any good deals

Thanks

15 Comments

Budget? Riding type?

Original Poster

Toasthduk

Budget? Riding type?

budget between 80 to £100 or less
    Riding type: not really buying for myself, just to get from point A to B

if its on road only then look for a hybrid bike, if it is on and off the you will need a mtb for the budget you wont get a lot for your money new so i would look for second hand.

Banned

Yes, id imagine you'd need a ladder to mount a 26" man. You'd also need to have your tonsils removed and/or use a mild anaesthetic.

Banned

Huh what?

Banned

Toasthduk

if its on road only then look for a hybrid bike, if it is on and off the … if its on road only then look for a hybrid bike, if it is on and off the you will need a mtb for the budget you wont get a lot for your money new so i would look for second hand.

If it's for road only he needs a "Road bike" and if he wants to ride on and off road he needs a hybrid bike.

I'm 6'4" and ride a 22" bike. You must be 6'8 to need a 26"

Banned

slamdunkin

If it's for road only he needs a "Road bike" and if he wants to ride on … If it's for road only he needs a "Road bike" and if he wants to ride on and off road he needs a hybrid bike.

You wouldn't ride a hybrid off road. It's supposed to be a compromise for a road user, not an off road user.

Original Poster

Adnan786

Yes, id imagine you'd need a ladder to mount a 26" man. You'd also need … Yes, id imagine you'd need a ladder to mount a 26" man. You'd also need to have your tonsils removed and/or use a mild anaesthetic.

Adnan786

Huh what?

It's 26" Bike Tires Not Man Size.

I asked the pretty much same thing last week and ended up paying just a little bit more and got a Speialized HardRock Sport for £130. Really good ride if I say so myself.

A hybrid is fine for road and tow paths, no good for bumpy stuff

Banned

Adnan786

Yes, id imagine you'd need a ladder to mount a 26" man. You'd also need … Yes, id imagine you'd need a ladder to mount a 26" man. You'd also need to have your tonsils removed and/or use a mild anaesthetic.

Adnan786

Huh what?

adult wheels are 26"

frame size is more relevant here!

budget is even more relevant
    Edited by: "csiman" 27th May 2011

Banned

Most Hybrids can stand rougher trails than just tow paths.

Banned

slamdunkin

true - my trek 7300 has no problems going off road up the south downs

Banned

slamdunkin

they could but they're not really intended for that. They're for the commuter who isn't comfortable on a road bike but doesn't want a hefty chunky mountain bike.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions