Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a mens cross necklace

hi

looking for a mens cross necklace, nothing expensive though but must look good !!

can anyone help

9 Comments

saaaaaafe, go river island, bare there!

i saw a really nice mens one in the jewellers this weekend it was a cross with a ring wrapped around it - i cant describe it porperly but the ring went from the top right hand straight bit across to the underneath of the left hand straight bit - it was very nice - the jewellers is called Warren James

Original Poster

not got one near me sadly and just looked on their website and its 3.95 postage

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;3764657

i saw a really nice mens one in the jewellers this weekend it was a cross … i saw a really nice mens one in the jewellers this weekend it was a cross with a ring wrapped around it - i cant describe it porperly but the ring went from the top right hand straight bit across to the underneath of the left hand straight bit - it was very nice - the jewellers is called Warren James

any idea how much it was ?

it was in their sale - it was under £ 20

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;3764693

it was in their sale - it was under £ 20

sounds good to me, i think i will go and have a look tomorrow - thanks for this

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;3764729

just checked it out - £ … just checked it out - £ 9http://www.warrenjames.co.uk/Shop/Show_Category.cfm?main_Cat_id=7 the second one in

thats almost exactly what im looking for, have ordered it (shame about the postage cost but worth it)- thanks again

glad to be of assistance - it looked really nice in the shop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running67
      2. I want some backless loafers for men55
      3. HELP FORD FOCUS RADIO NOT WORKING23
      4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?1115

See more discussions