Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a mobile phone contract: NO phone, just light calls + data

Dear all,

I'm looking for a new contract (my existing T-Mobile contract is due to expire on the 27th February). I don't need a new phone (I currently have a sim-free Touch HD), just calls + data.

Currently on T-Mobile's Flext 25 + Web N Walk, with a small loyalty discount. Can I do any better for my next contract (given that I don't need a phone...)

5 Comments

Speak to T-Mobile and see what they offer you, but I have seen a few people on here complaining on what they have been offered recently from them.

Would a pay as you go be better for you? There are some decent one out there just now where you top up a certain amount a month and get so many calls and texts? Might be better and save you being tied to a contract

have you thought of the sim only 30 day contract
    orange are doing some one that i know of is
    unliited texts & 200 mins call time this for £15 a month

Original Poster

Hi munnski and ttwcd: Thanks for your replies, but neither of your suggestions would work I need data, and lots of it

I need to run exchange integration for push email and fairly heavy use of the web. However I don't use texts (hardly ever) and not very many call minutes.

liddlefeesh;4330252

Hi munnski and ttwcd: Thanks for your replies, but neither of your … Hi munnski and ttwcd: Thanks for your replies, but neither of your suggestions would work I need data, and lots of it :)I need to run exchange integration for push email and fairly heavy use of the web. However I don't use texts (hardly ever) and not very many call minutes.

then go for o2 £20 a month with internet bold-on. 600 mins and 1000 texts 30 days contract I believe. maybe they'll give you credit if you agree to tie up in a longer term contract, something like 120-150 quid. otherwise don't think anywhere you can get unlimited data with a cheaper price.

Original Poster

Hi Tsukasai, thanks for that - not a bad deal. Thanks for the heads up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
      3. What would be HELL to you?2637
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions