1. Gucci Deals
Groups

Looking for a new aftershave, currently using either 'Issey Miyake Intense' or 'Dior Homme'....Is the new Gucci one reccomended?

I know everyone has different tastes, but based on what i'm already using, you might be able to say if I'll like the Gucci one or not....cheers guys

15 Comments

Banned

I got my man the new lacoste after shave and ill say its rather yummy , but my all time fave is joop ohhh the smell makes me go allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll funny ( in a gd way ):p

'Le Male' by Jean Paul Gaultier is what I use. Real nice smell to it

212 or armani code mmmmmmmmmm lovely

toni15500;4418921

I got my man the new lacoste after shave and ill say its rather yummy , … I got my man the new lacoste after shave and ill say its rather yummy , but my all time fave is joop ohhh the smell makes me go allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll funny ( in a gd way ):p

I also adore Joop.....it smells lush! :-D

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio

women love it :thumbsup: they quite like the aftershave too:p

Go for Vera Wang for men it is fantastic and if you know anyone flying into uk get them to get it from airport as manchester and heathrow have it on special bogof for £40 for 100ml

they dont display it but it is available it comes in a wooden box , the salesmen at heathrow took it from the draw under the aftershaves for me and i bought one for my stepson at manchester i had to ask for that as well

jamstaruk1972;4419434

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio women love it :thumbsup: they quite like the … Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio women love it :thumbsup: they quite like the aftershave too:p

yup this is lush my OH wears it. Hes also a L'eau D'issey man. But for xmas i bought him Allure Sport by Chanel ( its the silver bottle one)

try cheap smells
    I got 90ml Hugo Boss Soul, which I usually pay £40 for for £25 - really quick delivery ordered it last Wednesday got it on Friday
    cheapsmells.com/

jamstaruk1972;4419434

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio women love it :thumbsup: they quite like the … Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio women love it :thumbsup: they quite like the aftershave too:p

cheap here too
    cheapsmells.com/vie…io+

Giorgio Armani - Aqua Di Gio - cant go wrong with this little similar to Issey Miyake scents
    Jean Paul Gautier 'Le Male' Original - Again...hard to knock this...but quite common.
    Channel - Allure Homme Sport
    Cartier - Must de Cartier
    Emporio Armani - il/etc - you know the original black tube one
    Original Issey Miyake Pour Homme - Classic
    Mont Blanc - Individuel

Banned

gucci by gucci got it two weeks ago and its the buisness .. buy it now

octobergirl;4419869

cheap here … cheap here toohttp://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=3591&pageNo=1&brand=Giorgio+Armani&name=Acqua+di+Gio+Men&search=Giorgio+Armani+Acqua+Di+Gio+

That is aftershave lotion not EDT...

Aqua Di Gio is usually around 45-50 for the largest size EDT. I would suggest the largest size EDTs if you use the fragrance a lot as many people make the mistake of buying the cheaper smaller sizes only to realise that it costs more per ml that way a lot of the time.

Also sorry you want aftershave...why? I don't mean to preach but I will ! do not use aftershave which has alcohol > which rules out most aftershaves... "alcohol dries the skin and makes you look older" - Christian Bale American Psycho.

Use EDT below the neck. For 'aftershave' use a moisturising balm (shaving is a v harsh process on the skin...put back what you scrape off...hydrate it...not de-hydrate)

DIVA1977;4419645

yup this is lush my OH wears it. Hes also a L'eau D'issey man. But for … yup this is lush my OH wears it. Hes also a L'eau D'issey man. But for xmas i bought him Allure Sport by Chanel ( its the silver bottle one)

These are my fave scents atm!

Original Poster

dog_cop;4429010

gucci by gucci got it two weeks ago and its the buisness .. buy it now

cheers mate. I appreciate all the other comments people (some nice suggestions) but was really after any comments about the gucci one. have tried most of the others so wanted something a bit different. Top 10 I've used over the last year or so have got to be:
    Calvin Klein Euphoria
    Paco Rabanne (purple one)
    Lacoste red
    Chanel l'homme du sport
    Christian Dior (dior homme)
    Paco Rabanne 1 million
    Issey Miyake
    Issey Miyake intense
    Jean Paul Gaultier male
    Davidoff Cool Waters

Gunna get the Gucci one this wknd

Original Poster

toni15500;4418921

I got my man the new lacoste after shave and ill say its rather yummy , … I got my man the new lacoste after shave and ill say its rather yummy , but my all time fave is joop ohhh the smell makes me go allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll funny ( in a gd way ):p

yeah joop is the shiz...not used it for a whiiiiillllee tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767204
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1013
      3. word association Game73844474
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782

See more discussions