Looking for a New Gadget

Found 6th Mar 2011
Quick question to help me decide on a new gadget.

I do fancy the new iPad 2 when it comes out, but would like to know what other people recommend I go for other than the iPad I have around £400 to spend on one.

recommend away.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Gadget
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Gadget
12 Comments

Banned

recommend

I recommend a spork - you can attack people with it better than with an iPad

send it to africa for poor people

or get marry and your wife will be your new gadget..........for free

addjon

send it to africa for poor people

What would they do with an I-Pad?

Nintendo 3ds

nikkib123

What would they do with an I-Pad?

lol......i mean money.and also with i pad they can chat on hukd

Go for the ipad2 im thinking of getting one too!

i just ordered the ipad 1. the extra weight does not bother me and i have an iphone for video calls and taking photos. i cant justify the added £100 for the new ipad, when it only has a couple of additional features. also, with the wifi tethering ability for iphones coming out on the 11th march, the basic 16gb wifi model will be fine with me - no need for 3g.

Yeah if the ipad 2 had a retina display it would be a worthy upgrade but with the price of the ipad one as it is now, it's the one I would have chosen.

millsey2010

i just ordered the ipad 1. the extra weight does not bother me and i have … i just ordered the ipad 1. the extra weight does not bother me and i have an iphone for video calls and taking photos. i cant justify the added £100 for the new ipad, when it only has a couple of additional features. also, with the wifi tethering ability for iphones coming out on the 11th march, the basic 16gb wifi model will be fine with me - no need for 3g.

I think it's worth paying the extra £100 for the A5 cpu.

DVS_Dee

I think it's worth paying the extra £100 for the A5 cpu.

the new processor will improve the speed of the ipad and provide greater gaming opportunities, but, i will not really be using it for gaming, the functions i will be using for are already catered for with existing apps which run fine on the existing ipad. Also, with the new update coming on the 11th march, improvements to safari and other features will generate a small increase in the operational speed of the device.
the A5 cpu will no doubt be replaced and become outdated within the next year anyway as the tablet market continues to grow. the £100 saved now can be put towards next years release (unless rumours are true and we will see introduction of new ipad in september-christmas time)

Post a comment
@
    Text