Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a new HD TV for around £400

Hi Guys,

As the title suggests I am after a new TV.

This is a second set so i want to spend around £400.

I was looking for something that is 1080p and at least 32"

I will be mainly using it for standard def TV (through my sky+ box in the other room, and also DVD's) and also my xbox 360.

I am also planning to link my laptop to it through the HDMI on it.

Does anyone know of any particularly good deals.

There are quite a few that fit the bill on Amazon, and a few in Richer Sounds which i liked the look of, but it is really hard to decide on a good one.

Thanks for any advice

7 Comments

sure there was a 32 inch on the comet advert on offer at under £400 not sure what make though wasn't taking an awful lot of notice if I'm honest but the offers are usually the same on their website so worth a look

Original Poster

lotifer;7035537

sure there was a 32 inch on the comet advert on offer at under £400 not … sure there was a 32 inch on the comet advert on offer at under £400 not sure what make though wasn't taking an awful lot of notice if I'm honest but the offers are usually the same on their website so worth a look

Thanks, but can't see any obvious good deals on comet.

Do you have aMaro card or Costco

Makro do some great deals from time to time, They have a 42" Panasonic PlasmaTX-P42C108 for 449+Vat (bit over budget)

37" LG LCD 37LH3000 for 399+VAT

42" Samsung Plasma PS42B430 for 399+vat

a 32" Videocon VU325LDF for £249+vat

argos seem to have quite a few in you price range , try this link argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Unfortunately I don't have a either of those anywhere near me, but the prices are good.

Your right about argos, but I just can't decide which one is best. Everytime I make a decision I find another one, lol!

Found a panasonic at Richer sounds for £449 which looked like a good bargain.

Rep added, thanks a lot

thearbiter65;7039336

Unfortunately I don't have a either of those anywhere near me, but the … Unfortunately I don't have a either of those anywhere near me, but the prices are good.Your right about argos, but I just can't decide which one is best. Everytime I make a decision I find another one, lol! Found a panasonic at Richer sounds for £449 which looked like a good bargain.Rep added, thanks a lot

I know exactly what you mean, it always takes me weeks to buy anything

Richer sounds do some great deals, and they have been around for ages, so a reputable dealer

Original Poster

richx45;7045197

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001UE8LVU?ie=UTF8&tag=abondant-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B001UE8LVU;-)

Thanks for that.

A bit over budget, but looks like a good set. I do have another Samsung which performs really well. Still going to keep my eyes open for a bit longer though

Rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions