Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a new Internal SATA hard drive.

I think my hard drive on my machine is on the way out, I am looking for a good hard drive to put in my computer 500gb I reckon would do me, anyone recommend one for me?. I will be using it as my main OS drive if that helps.

6 Comments

you should put something small like a 80gb to hold os and then have a bigger storedge drive runs a tiny bit faster that way and try ebuyer normly works for me

May as well go 640gb as this is the biggest 2 platter drive that is fast ,quiet and runs cool,
    ebuyer.com/pro…339

Original Poster

Thanks peeps, one of those looks good enough to me, just one question as you seem like a knowledgeable lot, my old hard drive which is failing, can I use that at the same time after reinstalling windows 7 on to my new hard drive, to import my files and things from it?

Lynchy;6867633

Thanks peeps, one of those looks good enough to me, just one question as … Thanks peeps, one of those looks good enough to me, just one question as you seem like a knowledgeable lot, my old hard drive which is failing, can I use that at the same time after reinstalling windows 7 on to my new hard drive, to import my files and things from it?

Yes thats the best way to do it however i would keep it disconnected until you have installed windows 7.Then turn your PC off and restart with the old harddrive connected ,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6868077

Yes thats the best way to do it however i would keep it disconnected … Yes thats the best way to do it however i would keep it disconnected until you have installed windows 7.Then turn your PC off and restart with the old harddrive connected ,

Thank you very much Tony :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…34
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions