Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a new laptop or netbook must have windows

does anyone know the best deals around at the mo for laptop with windows cheers looking for cheapest please xx

11 Comments

Windows what, Vista, XP ?
    Also, Premium, Basic ?

why did the pc get cold???????/

because someone left it's windows open!!!!!!!!!!:-D
    man i need sleep.

badgerrules;4171135

why did the pc get cold???????/because someone left it's windows … why did the pc get cold???????/because someone left it's windows open!!!!!!!!!!:-Dman i need sleep.

Or it didn't have a Mac

bellows, you will need to spend more than you did for the Linux. I'd go around some of the computer stores to see what deals are available before buying online. I doubt if you'll get an XP as it seems to only be on Netbooks at the moment.

Predikuesi;4171178

bellows, you will need to spend more than you did for the Linux. I'd go … bellows, you will need to spend more than you did for the Linux. I'd go around some of the computer stores to see what deals are available before buying online. I doubt if you'll get an XP as it seems to only be on Netbooks at the moment.

Or if you know what to do you can downgrade Vista business to XP pro I believe. Requires you have all the drivers which could be an issue.

Original Poster

i dont know much about computers i just want one that is easy to use with 02 mobile broadband everything else is just basic my mum only wants to check emails and look for holidays etc

Ungreat;4171212

Or if you know what to do you can downgrade Vista business to XP pro I … Or if you know what to do you can downgrade Vista business to XP pro I believe. Requires you have all the drivers which could be an issue.

True, but because of a previous thread started by bellows today, I chose not to mention it. I think she just wants get one that will work out of the box.

bellows;4171260

i dont know much about computers i just want one that is easy to use with … i dont know much about computers i just want one that is easy to use with 02 mobile broadband everything else is just basic my mum only wants to check emails and look for holidays etc

Why not go for a Netbook. I have one myself and found it easy to use. The only thing to consider is that it does not have a CD drive (you can attach an external).

Original Poster

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

is this one good and would it defo be easy to use o2 usb mobile broadband

bellows;4171282

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.js[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdhadegfimgfdjcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=735584&category_oid=is this one good and would it defo be easy to use o2 usb mobile broadband

This would be better for £50.00 more, but yes the one you mention would be ok for what you want to do.

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Predikuesi;4171327

This would be better for £50.00 more, but yes the one you mention would … This would be better for £50.00 more, but yes the one you mention would be ok for what you want to do.http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-4969.aspx

The Advent is, I believe, a rebranded MSI Wind U90. £50 extra seems a lot for half a gig of RAM and an extra 40Gb of storage. :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions