Looking for a new mobile phone

14 replies
Found 9th Aug 2009
Which one is the best to get at the moment ?? I just got an iphone 8gb like 2 days ago because the 3Gs is out of stock everywhere. I know the N97's are worth more but i don't know if it's any better than the iphone. I still have time to take this back but was just wondering if there's another phone out there that would be better than this one ??

Thanks for the input

14 Comments

There is stock of the 3GS on the apple website mate?

Original Poster

wonkey;5970904

There is stock of the 3GS on the apple website mate?

no Apple stores near me

zeus9876;5970951

no Apple stores near me

you can order it online though. Takes 5 working days if thats good for ya?
store.apple.com/uk/…OTU

lg renoir
just as good

Original Poster

THanks but don't want a PAYG one.... Want it on contract

zeus9876;5970982

THanks but don't want a PAYG one.... Want it on contract

oh right, sorry mate

Original Poster

anymore input ?

Original Poster

bumpty

Better to wait for the 3G S mate.

I dunno why there is such a shortage, there was an endless supply at launch.

Original Poster

Yeah i know....I have 14 days with this one and i called a few places this morning but all they have is the 32gb one but don't want to pay £175 for it. Would rather have the 16gb for £80.
If no stock of the 16gb before my 14 days i will probably cancel this one and wait

zeus9876;5972756

Yeah i know....I have 14 days with this one and i called a few places … Yeah i know....I have 14 days with this one and i called a few places this morning but all they have is the 32gb one but don't want to pay £175 for it. Would rather have the 16gb for £80. If no stock of the 16gb before my 14 days i will probably cancel this one and wait

It's a shame they don't allow the o2 open codes on it anymore.

I have the 32GB on the £45pm contract and get it for £31 a month. I paid £97 for the phone.

If you can afford the extra space go for it, if not, don't it'll hold it's value hopefully for next year, flog it, buy the new one.

Original Poster

Yeah i was looking at the 45/mo plan but i don't even use all my 600 min so for me to have 1200 min is a waste really

zeus9876;5972840

Yeah i was looking at the 45/mo plan but i don't even use all my 600 min … Yeah i was looking at the 45/mo plan but i don't even use all my 600 min so for me to have 1200 min is a waste really

Last month I used 196 minutes and 389 texts.

:w00t:
Worked out cheaper to get then the £35pm tho (£175 for phone)

Will downgrade to that plan in 6 mths time and it'll then work out cheaper overall

Original Poster

Am going to take this 8gb one back today and cancel the contract and get the 32gb white one on the £45/mo plan then downgrade as you are in 9 months
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247592
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October44
    4. New bladerunner1858

See more discussions