Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a new payg phone on o2

I'm still currently using a old SE W810i, ive had it over 2 years now and its my first sony erricson phone, previous to this I had Nokias for about 12 years and replaced them every 6 months at least .... have to say I do love the W810i but could now do with a better camera as going to Eurodisney soon and dont want to take a phone and a camera around with me.

Any suggestions? must be on o2, Wifi would be a big + but is not as important as a good camera, and a good deal would be good as this is afterall what we are all here for!

cheers

Marc

4 Comments

The SE C series phones are pretty good and have higher res cameras, and a friend has a W995 which has an 8mp camera, but even the best camera phones won't take pictures as well as a semi reasonable compact camera. and you can get some bridge cameras starting at not much more than £100 that take amazing photos. If you really can't cope with 2 devices then I'd recommend one of the later SEs but the truth is there will never be a miracal device that do can everything well, you just can't physically fit the glass into a phone.

bruffterman;6288111

The SE C series phones are pretty good and have higher res cameras, and a … The SE C series phones are pretty good and have higher res cameras, and a friend has a W995 which has an 8mp camera, but even the best camera phones won't take pictures as well as a semi reasonable compact camera. and you can get some bridge cameras starting at not much more than £100 that take amazing photos. If you really can't cope with 2 devices then I'd recommend one of the later SEs but the truth is there will never be a miracal device that do can everything well, you just can't physically fit the glass into a phone.

Couldn't have put it better myself, just compare the size of the lens on a camera and a phone.

Original Poster

I hear what your saying but no, I cant be ar5ed carrying 2 things around eurodisney, and im due a new phone anyway!

thanks for all the offers of used phones via PM, but I want new, and I will be looking into the W995 thanks

I'm also after the same, to go with my sim-only contract from this thread:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…t-8

I only have a crappy 3 mobile phone right now, but what I suppose I'd like is a good-ish phone (£150 max) plus a crappy ultra-basic one for about £15-£30 for when I got out doing sporty stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions