Looking for a new phone

Found 21st May
So my phone is getting a bit old and not working as it should. Looking to finally upgrade but would like a change from Apple and Samsung.

Main requirements would be -
High quality camera and video
Good clear voice calls
128gb memory minimal
Affordable price
Reliability
Good battery life.

Have been looking into the Honor 10 and love the look of it and meets all requirements spec wise.

Would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
The longest phone I’ve had to date was actually a HTC loved that I’ve had Samsung and IPhone tried them all.
ASongOfFireAndIce1 m ago

The longest phone I’ve had to date was actually a HTC loved that I’ve had S …The longest phone I’ve had to date was actually a HTC loved that I’ve had Samsung and IPhone tried them all.

Thank you so much choice now is hard to make a decision
If your going onto new contract check quidco first!
What's your budget? Are you going for a new contract or buying the phone outright? The Honor 10 does look really good, i have the Huawei P20 pro and the two are pretty similar.
RadiantDuck11 m ago

What's your budget? Are you going for a new contract or buying the phone …What's your budget? Are you going for a new contract or buying the phone outright? The Honor 10 does look really good, i have the Huawei P20 pro and the two are pretty similar.

I would be paying the phone out right with a sim only contract. I have seen plenty of reviews for the P20 and have heard it’s similar to the Honor.
Got the p20 pro after 10 years with Apple and I love it, would thoroughly recommend the Huawei brsnd. Also read a review for the OnePlus 6 today and sounds great
andy18618639 m ago

I would be paying the phone out right with a sim only contract. I have …I would be paying the phone out right with a sim only contract. I have seen plenty of reviews for the P20 and have heard it’s similar to the Honor.

How much would you like to spend? I'd actually consider switching to the Honor 10, i miss a headphone jack!
shepademus17 m ago

Got the p20 pro after 10 years with Apple and I love it, would thoroughly …Got the p20 pro after 10 years with Apple and I love it, would thoroughly recommend the Huawei brsnd. Also read a review for the OnePlus 6 today and sounds great

Huawei and Honor are same company... The phones are fantastic. I've had honor 7, and got honor 9 now. Wife had honor 7X, daughter had mate 9. All great phones. Not one problem with any of them.
Thank you all for your help and advise think it’s going to be the Honor 10 as the P20 Pro is a little bit too pricey for me. I didn’t know they were the same company either. @RadiantDuck@shepademus@mrty
Best thing to do is go into a 3 shop if there's one near you. There you can play with one and see how it suits you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions