Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a new phone contract around £15 a month

as ttle says

any suggestions

currently with o2 £15 month 200 anytime mns and 200 texts

could get away with 100mins and 200 text s

need to be with a new phone as my ones seen better days and would like some free browser time if possible

9 Comments

I got the samsung innov8 when it was brand new for £120 with a contract of £15 a month and i get 100mins and unlimited texts on orange from mobiles.co.uk. Get 2months free browsing aswell (Y).

Original Poster

Jacobz92;5822016

I got the samsung innov8 when it was brand new for £120 with a contract … I got the samsung innov8 when it was brand new for £120 with a contract of £15 a month and i get 100mins and unlimited texts on orange from mobiles.co.uk. Get 2months free browsing aswell (Y).

thanks mate

not really wanting to pay for a phone dont mind if its not top of the range and would prefer a free allowance a month for browsing if that was possible

Original Poster

have found a deal 100min unlimeted txt £15 a month with a choice of these phone which would you choose
    LG Cookie
    Nokia 6303
    Samsung Tocco Lite
    Samsung U600 Baby Pink

Original Poster

ive also found a good deal with orange tho have never been with them before how is their coverage in glasgow area???

out of those phones, tocco lite

maybe look at the phones avialble in the 2 different £15/mo contracts here:
    shop.vodafone.co.uk/sho…ans

One is 100mins/500txts but offers better phones
    Other is 300mins/unlmted txts but not as good phones

(Even the £10/mo contract offers 100mins/500txts, so considering you said 100/200 could work; this option maybe a bargain)

Original Poster

teshnit;5822810

out of those phones, tocco lite :)maybe look at the phones avialble in … out of those phones, tocco lite :)maybe look at the phones avialble in the 2 different £15/mo contracts here:http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-price-plans/all-plansOne is 100mins/500txts but offers better phonesOther is 300mins/unlmted txts but not as good phones(Even the £10/mo contract offers 100mins/500txts, so considering you said 100/200 could work; this option maybe a bargain)

nice spot mate rep comming your way

anything in the vodaphone 100min/500 txt better the tocco lite? im not up to date with latests phones

which 100/500 (£10 or £15?)

the whole point of a higher contract than another with same txts/mins is coz 1 set of phones are better than the other

no phones within the £10 set are better than tocco lite (altho my W595 arrives tomorrow!! :D)

but within the £15 set of phones, honestly tocco lite is better, but its all about preference, i mean if you like the samsung jet more, i'd advise you go for that (have to remember you gotta be happy witha phone since you gna be with it for a long while lol)
    The nokia 5800 is not far behind the tocco lite though, and i heard its a very good phone (touch screen also like the tocco lite)

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5826904

£15.75 nokia 6120 with 700 mins per … £15.75 nokia 6120 with 700 mins per monthhttp://threestore.three.co.uk/dealsummary.aspx?offercode=18M700D158

thanks mate but would never go with three coverage is terrible everyone i know that has one will leave when contract is up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions