Groups

Looking for a new Qwerty mobile

As above, I'm looking for a new QWERTY mobile, preferably where it slides out for the keyboard. I have the F700 but my contract (Vodafone, but I'm open except to Orange due to coverage) ends at the end of the month and I'm considering my options and I'd like to know if anyone of you folks know of anything good along these lines that may be comming or is out?

Your assistance is as always appreciated Dealers.

3 Comments

I Like you had an F700. Are you on Vodaphone? If so you should be able to get a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. Fantastic phone way better than the F700. You can get

600 mins
    unlimited texts

for a little under £30 a month on a 24 month contract. The phone has been selling on ebay for about £450. If you do not want the contract for 24 months they do it for 12 and 18 months also but you have to put a fair bit towards the phone.

Another advantage is some modders have got Andriod working (all be it not fully yet) but it looks like that could be a reality soon.

Failing that, the new Nokia N97 looks good and has a QWERTY however its not out till Q2 09.

Original Poster

I have to admit that the X1 looks like the likely phone for me if I end up jumping now, I just hate paying for my phone and contracts longer than 12 months (hence I'm stuck considering what appears to be an expensive taste in phones).. The N97 looks delish but can I wait?

Banned

robovski;3811576

I have to admit that the X1 looks like the likely phone for me if I end … I have to admit that the X1 looks like the likely phone for me if I end up jumping now, I just hate paying for my phone and contracts longer than 12 months (hence I'm stuck considering what appears to be an expensive taste in phones).. The N97 looks delish but can I wait?

i looked about n x1 would nbe my choice also

until n97 comes out

just look after it and im sure youll get a good price for it still when the n97 comes out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions