Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a nice cheap pc, can anyone help?

NOt looking for a custom built pc, need one for the office. 3x

looking to spend around £225

Found an LG 19 for around 75

just need a tower with an OS, doesnt have to be a high spec, so long it has windows and not liux and is upgradable

8 Comments

Dell outlet?

Original Poster

Bully;7928060

Dell outlet?

are they reliable though? havent heard good reviews about their pcs so was a little put off

keep your eye on tesco's clearance pc towers, you'll pick up a high spec model for under £200 all because there not windows 7 and there getting rid

Original Poster

sooty73;7928135

keep your eye on tesco's clearance pc towers, you'll pick up a high spec … keep your eye on tesco's clearance pc towers, you'll pick up a high spec model for under £200 all because there not windows 7 and there getting rid

if not win 7 what are they? linux or xp?

punji;7928085

are they reliable though? havent heard good reviews about their pcs so … are they reliable though? havent heard good reviews about their pcs so was a little put off

Have bought about 4 units over last 6 years and touch wood never had an issue with any of them except to ring them about no batteries in a wireless mouse, they then credited me a fiver for buying batteries

dell or pc specalist

punji;7928462

if not win 7 what are they? linux or xp?

there vista

dell always sorts me out, especially if you want 3 of them. give them a call and they should manage a discount for you
    www1.euro.dell.com/uk/…=mn

my contact is Syed_S_Hussaini at dell.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?69
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1927
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767277
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526

See more discussions