Looking for a Nintendo Switch

Posted 29th Mar
So my partner has been thinking of getting a switch recently. We now know that there have been a shortage and people are selling switched far above the average price.

Thought I’d give this a go & ask if anyone knows of any decent deals or sites for a new Nintendo switch? Preferably the Animal Crossing one but they’re quite rare/expensive right now
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
Jason29/03/2020 18:25

Hey You might want to join this discussion here - Nintendo Switch …Hey You might want to join this discussion here - Nintendo Switch hunt (now incl. £199 Switch Lite (so RRP) plus bundles) I've not had chance to look at stock for today yet but that chat should help. Good luck! ps...i'm addicted to Animal Crossing already

Thanks. She is still working (keyworker) during this time if I could surprise her with one for her rare days off it would be amazing.
RG052829/03/2020 18:35

Thanks. She is still working (keyworker) during this time if I could …Thanks. She is still working (keyworker) during this time if I could surprise her with one for her rare days off it would be amazing.

Thats lovely!

Might be worth you setting up a keyword alert for "Nintendo Switch", "Nintendo Switch Console" so you get alerted as soon as it is posted.

If I happen to see any i'll also try to tag you in on the thread.
Jason29/03/2020 18:37

Thats lovely! Might be worth you setting up a keyword alert for "Nintendo …Thats lovely! Might be worth you setting up a keyword alert for "Nintendo Switch", "Nintendo Switch Console" so you get alerted as soon as it is posted.If I happen to see any i'll also try to tag you in on the thread.

I’ll do that now thanks for the tip and everything.
My friend got one from Argos yesterday
Try your local Sainsbury's. My local had about 6 of the 'lite' version in stock. This was one in Birmingham (If you're from Birmingham, I'll give you the store).
TheMappers30/03/2020 00:34

Try your local Sainsbury's. My local had about 6 of the 'lite' version in …Try your local Sainsbury's. My local had about 6 of the 'lite' version in stock. This was one in Birmingham (If you're from Birmingham, I'll give you the store).

Thanks mate, unfortunately we aren’t she checked all the local Tesco’s and Sainsbury’s already but thanks.
I managed to grab one of amazon around 15mins a go. They had 11 in stock, but now all gone. Gotta be quick!
ShaunW5004/04/2020 15:05

I managed to grab one of amazon around 15mins a go. They had 11 in stock, …I managed to grab one of amazon around 15mins a go. They had 11 in stock, but now all gone. Gotta be quick!

Ah damn! How much was it??
RG052804/04/2020 15:08

Ah damn! How much was it??

£310, so a bit more then RP price, but better then £400+ on eBay haha
Managed to get her one today
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions