Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a pair of Red trousers

Bit of a random one this. A friend of mine cringes every time he sees a pair of red trousers and believes them to be the worst fashion offense out there.

I was looking to buy him a pair for christmas for giggles. I need a male size 32" pair.

As its a joke I'm not really wanting to spend that much.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a retailer that stocks them, or a website maybe?

Thank you.

7 Comments

ebay!

theres some mens red trousers on ebay

ha ha love it!

Had a bit of a mouch around but its quite a hard one this as with it being a joke I am sure you wont them as cheap as possible - I have managed to find these, they are available in red lol

Hope this helps x

uniformyourbusiness.com/Dic…Red

Original Poster

Stacey, that was a pretty good find. After vat and postage though they come to nearly £20. A bit much considering he'll most likely dance about the house in them for an hour then they will resigned to the back of the wardrobe forever or a charity bag.

Rep added to all above. Thank you for your assistance.

thanks hun, I will keep my eyes open and if anything comes up I will let you know lol x

poundland do adult santa trousers in various sizes (they sell the santa tops in one pack & the trousers in another)- depends on how much you need a 'proper' pair! They are sort of red felt and with a drawstring waist/ Alternatively, check you local charity shops / ebay ...

Original Poster

I took both Missp27 and StaceyAKelly's advice, and picked up a pair of Dickies from ebay. £7 inc shipping which is reasonable enough really. They are a good make so will be wasted on a cheap laugh but hey-ho.

Laffy42, not a bad idea at all. At least this way though i can pass them off as a genuine present. Lead him to the conclusion that because he goes on about them all the time he's really a fan.

Thank you again all.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1919
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains44
    3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
    4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66

See more discussions