Looking for a pc game to play - suggestions please.

Found 4th Nov 2017
Whilst the wife watches her mind numbingly boring tv programs, I have been paying the half life series, but sadly completed it. So I'm now looking for something else to play. I enjoy FPS, also multiplayer (WoW until it got too silly) and puzzle games. My pc. (lappie) is low spec, i3 with on board graphics. Any suggestions please?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I'm currently playing borderlands 1 (have 2 to play next). It has the wow colour codes for loot, though far easier to get legendaries (I just completed the main game yesterday, and 1st dlc today and have close to 10 legendaries). I've only played solo but you can group up for tougher enemies/better loot and have tank support DPS etc. You can also power level by the looks of it.
Original Poster
bryanhaines39936 m ago

I'm currently playing borderlands 1 (have 2 to play next). It has the wow …I'm currently playing borderlands 1 (have 2 to play next). It has the wow colour codes for loot, though far easier to get legendaries (I just completed the main game yesterday, and 1st dlc today and have close to 10 legendaries). I've only played solo but you can group up for tougher enemies/better loot and have tank support DPS etc. You can also power level by the looks of it.

Thanks, will have a look. Bit of a coincidence, a mate texted me a few minutes ago to say that Blizzard are 'going' release a vanilla WoW. If that actually happens I will go back to that.
Hmm.. classic FPS games.

The Chronicles of Riddick springs to mind.
I’ve heard overwatch is good, but haven’t played it myself. Also, stardew valley is an excellent game. I found myself addicted to it after the first boring bit (intro stuff)
Dolphinzz11 h, 35 m ago

I’ve heard overwatch is good, but haven’t played it myself. Also, stardew v …I’ve heard overwatch is good, but haven’t played it myself. Also, stardew valley is an excellent game. I found myself addicted to it after the first boring bit (intro stuff)

They had a free weekend a while back that It tried. It's nothing revolutionary, but it's a high quality implementation and enjoyable to play..
Outlast and Whistleblower
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants