Expired

Looking for a petrol remote control car (scooby if poss)

7 replies
Found 24th May 2010
Hi people missing my scooby which I sold last year but now looking for a new toy. Is there any good offer on for any petol rc car? I don't mind if second hand as long as it works, is there any thing I need to no like what's the best make to go with? Are there good and bad points with these rc cars?

Please can someone give some i
advice and any good sites? I'm based in Nottingham and Skegness
thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

Original Poster

I do have things to trade if anyone have one?

There is a shop in Skegness that sells these cars.Hard to explain where it is.It is on the road that is behind boots chemist near the market..It has model boats,plains etc and a good selection of cars as i looked at them last year.might be high street

I had a play of my mates 23cc HPI Baja, it was amazing and so fast, they go for silly money new, but like my mate if you can find the odd used bargains.

If you can find one, get one, they blow the Tamiyas and their ilk out of the water.

Original Poster

Thanks people I've got a scooby alpha go nitro racer £50 delived

sme24185;8689427

Thanks people I've got a scooby alpha go nitro racer £50 delived

where was that from matey? you got any pics? my son wants one for xmas, so mite was well start looking now. Do you race them or is it just pleasure? :whistling:

Original Poster

Just starting and got this one only does 25mph I'm told ok for starters it was a alpha pureten nitro racer with scooby shell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.24
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch33
    3. Amazon account for Alexa only44
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account66

See more discussions