Expired

looking for a phone with wifi and plays videos from youtube

Found 12th Nov 2009
im looking for a mobile phone, it must have wifi so i could go on internet and watch videos on youtube, metcafe, dailymotion etc.

looking for a good one which is worth the money

8 Comments

iPhone

I hav got n78 if u want it let me know thanx, u can see the specifications on gsmarena.com model is nokia n78

Have a look at the Nokia 5530, someone posted CPW's latest offer. They are on special at £99 if you buy a £10 top up. The phone in my opinion is much better than the iPhone and it's A LOT cheaper.

@smitthers I think u hvnt used iphone thts y u rsaying this , u cant compare 5530 with iphone , but yes ib this price 5530 is a gud phone tho....

awt;6874733

@smitthers I think u hvnt used iphone thts y u rsaying this , u cant … @smitthers I think u hvnt used iphone thts y u rsaying this , u cant compare 5530 with iphone , but yes ib this price 5530 is a gud phone tho....

I've had access to every single iPhone that has come out since first generation. I CAN compare the Nokia 5530.

esato.com/pho…453

The features are compared and you can see the Nokia 5530 is MUCH better. Of course it lacks 3G and GPS, but then again - these are not essentials.

However I call portability, resolution, flash on camera, multi-tasking, file transfer via blue-tooth, flash within browser, a memory slot, a removable battery, a phone that doesn't explode, a phone that is low cost enough for everyone to be able to buy it, essentials on a mobile device. Afraid your iPhone has / is none of those things.

I've had a Sony Ericsson C905 for a while now and the new software update allows youtube video playback. I'd imagine most Sony Ericsson phones include this now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769404
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions