Looking For A Photo Album In 12" X 10" (300mm x 240mm) - Any advice where to get one from ?

Found 18th Oct 2010
Looking For A Photo Album In 12" X 10" (300 x 240) - Any advice where ?

Hi,

Got 20 photos which i need to put in an album but having a few issues locating one.

The size is 12" x 10", (300mm x 240mm)

Does anyone have any suggests where i can get one at a fair price ?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

1. Misc
  2. Photo
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Photo
8 Comments

asda have a huge selection of albums

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

try looking at wedding albums, they are usually that size

Thanks, I have seen a few wedding related ones, however as the albums are more than likely used for weddings, the prices for sky high!

I will have a look in Asda, but I think the largest they do is A4.

Cheers

Rick

Boots usually have a good selection of albums although quite pricey. They used to have a bogof deal on all albums and frames that was a constant offer, not sure if they still do that. x

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

auction 180574049182

Thanks - I think that only holds A4, which is slightly smaller.

Thanks

Original Poster

BrightSoul

Boots usually have a good selection of albums although quite pricey. They … Boots usually have a good selection of albums although quite pricey. They used to have a bogof deal on all albums and frames that was a constant offer, not sure if they still do that. x

Thanks, I have looked online but nothing to the size I require.

Cheers

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Size is 320mm X 290mm which i made slightly bigger?

Hi,

The advert states it will hold A4 pictures, Im sure A4 is 210 × 297, which is slightly smaller than the pictures i have.

The size on the advert is the overall size of the album, not the size of the photo it holds.

Thanks for looking though

Who would of thought it would be this hard to find an album, Im thinking it may be easier to get the photos re-printed to a common size.

Cheers

Rick

Edited by: "RickT" 18th Oct 2010

Don't look for a photo album look for a scrapbook / album, these are 12x12

or here
Edited by: "greg_68" 19th Oct 2010

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

http://www.amazon.co.uk/X-Large-40x60cm-Presentation-Folder-Traditional/dp/B002UTKJ64/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1287449347&sr=8-2

Thanks for that, I will take a look

greg_68

Don't look for a photo album look for a scrapbook / album, these are … Don't look for a photo album look for a scrapbook / album, these are 12x12or here

Thanks - i will take a look now.

Cheers

Rick
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68738
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions