Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a portable iPod charger.

Hi, I've had my iPod Touch 1st gen for a while, and I've noticed its dwindling battery life is REALLY BAD! so I need a portable ipod charger to take to college, any recommendations or good deals?

Thanks a lot.

7 Comments

Have a look ]here, used this company loads of times, deliverd free, it usually takes 7-10 days.

Original Poster

cuzzy;4324045

Have a look ]here, used this company loads of times, deliverd free, it … Have a look ]here, used this company loads of times, deliverd free, it usually takes 7-10 days.

Thanks! A lot of good ones on there, I'll have a look.

what about the price? doesn't it cost to buy from overseas? currency change and whatnot?

Lost Symphonies;4324107

Thanks! A lot of good ones on there, I'll have a look.what about the … Thanks! A lot of good ones on there, I'll have a look.what about the price? doesn't it cost to buy from overseas? currency change and whatnot?

Deal extreme have free p&p. I have found the customer service excellent which is just as well as I have had to returrn a couple of items due to them not working.

Lost Symphonies;4324107

Thanks! A lot of good ones on there, I'll have a look.what about the … Thanks! A lot of good ones on there, I'll have a look.what about the price? doesn't it cost to buy from overseas? currency change and whatnot?

If you pay with Paypal, they sort out the exchange rate for you. :thumbsup:

The price you see is the price you pay, no extras.

Is it the ipod shuffle 1st generation if so I bought mine for 99p from a shop called e-cell global on Ebay and it is excellent. It plugs in to the mains like a mobile phone charger.

Original Poster

thesummerof69;4324666

Is it the ipod shuffle 1st generation if so I bought mine for 99p from a … Is it the ipod shuffle 1st generation if so I bought mine for 99p from a shop called e-cell global on Ebay and it is excellent. It plugs in to the mains like a mobile phone charger.

No, iPod touch.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64533
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
      4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions