Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Powerball

The Giroscope device.

Preferably the 250mhz with the counter, so far I haven't found very good deals on it or they've expired.

Regards

9 Comments

ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could enlighten me then id consider selling!

cheers

i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the string caught so basically brand new :P

fitness-force.com/nsd…tml

its that one above and ill happily sell for £16 delivered !

Original Poster

manchesterjim;6498644

ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could … ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could enlighten me then id consider selling!cheers

Which model is it?

jackvdbuk;6498876

i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the … i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the string caught so basically brand new :Phttp://www.fitness-force.com/nsd-powerball-250-hz-pro-gyroscope/nsd-white-neon-pro-powerball-signature-edition-gyroscope.htmlits that one above and ill happily sell for £16 delivered !

hmm, not so sure

Thing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday and it was £13 delivered but I was too late :'(

jason786;6499630

Which model is it?hmm, not so sureThing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday … Which model is it?hmm, not so sureThing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday and it was £13 delivered but I was too late :'(

ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postage

p.s you got a link? seems incredibly cheap for this model

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;6500433

ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postagep.s you … ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postagep.s you got a link? seems incredibly cheap for this model

I had one, but it doesn't work, because someone bought and the item ended

Just wondering, how would we do the trade?

ill put a FS thread to follow HUKD's guidelines

will send like in a mo'

hotukdeals.com/ite…ure

just say ull take it in that thrread, should be OK.

supermod

Unfortunately you are not allowed to have 2 active threads, and whilst you were trying to follow the rules by starting the new thread, you should have reported this earlier thread to be MOD closed & waited 7 days before starting a new FS/T thread. This is to prevent unfair avoidance of the bump rules etc by negotiating part of the sale / getting interested parties & then starting a sales thread.

You will now need to wait 7 days before relisting now & you can finalise any deals at that time.

hotukdeals.com/ite…013
    hotukdeals.com/ite…522

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
    2. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11
    3. Help please - pc issues712
    4. Google assistant notification45

See more discussions