Expired

Looking for a Powerball

Found 6th Oct 2009
The Giroscope device.

Preferably the 250mhz with the counter, so far I haven't found very good deals on it or they've expired.

Regards

1. Ask
  2. Finish
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Finish
9 Comments

ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could enlighten me then id consider selling!

cheers

i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the string caught so basically brand new :P

fitness-force.com/nsd…tml

its that one above and ill happily sell for £16 delivered !

Original Poster

manchesterjim;6498644

ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could … ive got one barely used...no idea how much its worth tho so if you could enlighten me then id consider selling!cheers

Which model is it?

jackvdbuk;6498876

i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the … i also have one, just recieved it from powerball in ireland as i got the string caught so basically brand new :Phttp://www.fitness-force.com/nsd-powerball-250-hz-pro-gyroscope/nsd-white-neon-pro-powerball-signature-edition-gyroscope.htmlits that one above and ill happily sell for £16 delivered !

hmm, not so sure

Thing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday and it was £13 delivered but I was too late :'(

jason786;6499630

Which model is it?hmm, not so sureThing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday … Which model is it?hmm, not so sureThing is, I saw one of eBay yesterday and it was £13 delivered but I was too late :'(

ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postage

p.s you got a link? seems incredibly cheap for this model

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;6500433

ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postagep.s you … ok mate £13's fine as long as your happy with 2nd class postagep.s you got a link? seems incredibly cheap for this model

I had one, but it doesn't work, because someone bought and the item ended

Just wondering, how would we do the trade?

ill put a FS thread to follow HUKD's guidelines

will send like in a mo'

hotukdeals.com/ite…ure

just say ull take it in that thrread, should be OK.

supermod

Unfortunately you are not allowed to have 2 active threads, and whilst you were trying to follow the rules by starting the new thread, you should have reported this earlier thread to be MOD closed & waited 7 days before starting a new FS/T thread. This is to prevent unfair avoidance of the bump rules etc by negotiating part of the sale / getting interested parties & then starting a sales thread.

You will now need to wait 7 days before relisting now & you can finalise any deals at that time.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/496730/powerball-nsd-pro-signature/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6501013
hotukdeals.com/ite…522

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.