Groups

Looking for a present for an 8-9 year old girl?

Looking for something for about £5-£7, either that I can have delivered for this Thursday or can collect from Argos/Tesco.

NOT NOT NOT something like Hannah Montana, HSM, Camp Rock, etc, etc

Or maybe a DVD, though something to do would be preferred

Any suggestions/links appreciated - Thank you!

11 Comments

Hannah Montana Perfume for a fiver from Netto

Original Poster

rihanna08;6959418

Hannah Montana Perfume for a fiver from Netto

Thanks babe, but I specifically said above not Hannah Montana :giggle:

Mrs.Z;6959462

Thanks babe, but I specifically said above not Hannah Montana :giggle:

Oh sorry It;s a saturday been rushed off my feet thought you said hannah montana
    ermm the next gift sets are quite nice and sophisticated but not too much for a lil girl

Hannah Montana play set @ Argos £4.99

Original Poster

richard0000;6959492

Hannah Montana play set @ Argos £4.99

Thanks but, as above - NO HANNAH MONTANA :-D

Original Poster

rihanna08;6959473

Oh sorry It;s a saturday been rushed off my feet thought you said hannah … Oh sorry It;s a saturday been rushed off my feet thought you said hannah montanaermm the next gift sets are quite nice and sophisticated but not too much for a lil girl

Thanks, found a locking book with pen for £7 which is nice, could probs [ick something like that up in Tescos cheaper maybe?

I got a set for my 8 year old for xmas from boots but she got the same thing from her friend for her birthday a couple of weeks ago from a friend so is surplus to requirements. Its a miko cat vanity bag For perfect nails all you need is the Miko Cat Mini Vanity Case. It includes 2 nail polishes, emery boards, and nail stickers all in a cute Miko Cat case if you are interested. It was £7

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6959683

I got a set for my 8 year old for xmas from boots but she got the same … I got a set for my 8 year old for xmas from boots but she got the same thing from her friend for her birthday a couple of weeks ago from a friend so is surplus to requirements. Its a miko cat vanity bag For perfect nails all you need is the Miko Cat Mini Vanity Case. It includes 2 nail polishes, emery boards, and nail stickers all in a cute Miko Cat case if you are interested. It was £7

That looks cute, how much would you want for it?

Mrs.Z;6959786

That looks cute, how much would you want for it?

Would £7 delivered be ok? Not sure how much it would cost to post but it would go as packet post

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6959841

Would £7 delivered be ok? Not sure how much it would cost to post but it … Would £7 delivered be ok? Not sure how much it would cost to post but it would go as packet post

Thanks, but if I go to Boots myself, I can buy some 3for2 presents as I have a few others to buy too :thumbsup:

If you take it back even with no receipt though, they will let you exchange it for something else

Mrs.Z;6960018

Thanks, but if I go to Boots myself, I can buy some 3for2 presents as I … Thanks, but if I go to Boots myself, I can buy some 3for2 presents as I have a few others to buy too :thumbsup:If you take it back even with no receipt though, they will let you exchange it for something else

I got it ages ago so never thought of that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions