Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a printer

Does anyone know of any good deals on printers, or can tell me what a good make of printer to get.
    I'm looking for something with cheap replacement cartridges.

8 Comments

canon. must have had mine 4 years. its bloody great. prints cd's. the lot.

yes I would agree with Canon, but which one I dont know as they seem to bring out new models every month ! :?

Canons are very good. But, beware as some of latest models use fairly expensive cartridges. Worth checking some of the cheap cartridge sellers' sites before buying printer!

tony_s1;2286237

Canons are very good. But, beware as some of latest models use fairly … Canons are very good. But, beware as some of latest models use fairly expensive cartridges. Worth checking some of the cheap cartridge sellers' sites before buying printer!

Completely agree, most printers are virtually disposable nowadays due to the cost of ink to refill, the Lexmark one is a good example, a great printer at £20-£30 including full ink cartridges but the refill ink will set you back £30+ so you might as well buy another printer again (ink included).

We bought an HP C7280 earlier this year and the build quality is impressive, if the entire range is similaly built I'd have no problem in recommending the lower models.

My epsom is a great printer, however you can't refill the cartridges so you have to buy originals, and they are expensive. Canon and HP are supposed to be good, though Lexmark are sooo expensive ink wise so stay clear!

Banned

Canon PIXMA MP210 Print Scan Copy - 2175B008AA

Try the above three in one

Yous hould be able to find thsi for around 30 pounds delivered
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Electricity55
      2. Iptv918
      3. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      4. Wifi extender1218