Groups

looking for a ps4 for under £180

Any good deals if so can you provide the link and the details of the deal.

8 Comments

Gumtree or Facebook market are your friends

Banned

loads a while back. hop in my time machine

Original Poster

caironjake

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps4-slim-500gb-cod-infinite-warfare-titanfall-2-tesco-direct-229-00-2546943Sell both games

Any discount codes to make the price cheaper?

dealer221

Any discount codes to make the price cheaper?

Not that I'm aware of unless you're willing to wait till Black Friday.

I mean
    Titanfall 2 - £29 (CEX)
    Call of duty £30 (sell on here if it's digital) or £32 if it's a physical copy (cex)

So either £59 or £61 for selling the games
    Effectively makes the console £170 or £172 which makes you either £8 or £10 better off than expected

Original Poster

caironjake

Not that I'm aware of unless you're willing to wait till Black Friday. I … Not that I'm aware of unless you're willing to wait till Black Friday. I meanTitanfall 2 - £29 (CEX)Call of duty £30 (sell on here if it's digital) or £32 if it's a physical copy (cex)So either £59 or £61 for selling the gamesEffectively makes the console £170 or £172 which makes you either £8 or £10 better off than expected

the game is digital but i would prefer not to sell it as i have heard about alot of scams. is there not anyway £20 discount code?

dealer221

the game is digital but i would prefer not to sell it as i have heard … the game is digital but i would prefer not to sell it as i have heard about alot of scams. is there not anyway £20 discount code?

Well you could sell it to trusted members on here for a little bit more than £30, that was just a rough idea.

No there's not any £ off codes at the moment

Black Friday's coming around soon, hold off a little and see if luck swings in your favour.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions