Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a reasonable and cheap hotel in York

I'm looking to take my wife for a short weekend break to York, either 2 or 3 nights at the end of February. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding any potential deals?

Thanks

10 Comments

o i love york. great place to stay is southlands on nunmill street. stayed twice before and going back in june.

Original Poster

angiemaxb;1460514

o i love york. great place to stay is southlands on nunmill street. … o i love york. great place to stay is southlands on nunmill street. stayed twice before and going back in june.

Thanks angiemaxb, It does look very nice. Is there any parking facilities near by?

Thanks again

there is spaces for guests outside and it near town centre is you can park car and have a nice walk.

Does it have to be at the weekend and in the centre of York?

Original Poster

No I'm happy to look outside York and possibly flexible with the dates.

Thanks

We stayed ay Hotel du Vin in York last week, it's a really gorgeous hotel and I would highly recommend it. It was only £75 for a night but I think this offer just runs throughout January. They have got this offer though if you're interested:
    Weekend Offer
    Stay any Saturday, get 50% off this room only rate for the Friday or the Sunday and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne*. Now your weekends can be so much longer.
    *Offer is valid from January 8th until March the 1st 2008, subject to availability, not valid on the 15th and 16th of February 2008.
    To book this, please contact the hotel directly on 01904 557350 or [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]
    Here's a link to their website:
    hotelduvin.co.uk/Hot…=20

cypress01;1460566

Thanks angiemaxb, It does look very nice. Is there any parking … Thanks angiemaxb, It does look very nice. Is there any parking facilities near by?Thanks again

how much is Southlands?

thanks, dan

Original Poster

dt_matthews;1464020

how much is Southlands?thanks, dan

Hi Dan,

Southlands is £60 - £70 for a double room.
    ]http//so…htm

Original Poster

kitkat;1463539

We stayed ay Hotel du Vin in York last week, it's a really gorgeous hotel … We stayed ay Hotel du Vin in York last week, it's a really gorgeous hotel and I would highly recommend it. It was only £75 for a night but I think this offer just runs throughout January. They have got this offer though if you're interested:Weekend Offer Stay any Saturday, get 50% off this room only rate for the Friday or the Sunday and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne*. Now your weekends can be so much longer. *Offer is valid from January 8th until March the 1st 2008, subject to availability, not valid on the 15th and 16th of February 2008.To book this, please contact the hotel directly on 01904 557350 or [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL]Here's a link to their website:http://www.hotelduvin.co.uk/HotelLanding.aspx?HotelId=20

Thanks kitkat,

It looks very nice. Hopefully I can impress my wife with a romantic weekend.

Pete

cypress01;1464907

Hi Dan,Southlands is £60 - £70 for a double r … Hi Dan,Southlands is £60 - £70 for a double room.]http://southlands.yorkwebsites.co.uk/prices.htm

cheers cypress01, have some rep ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions