Looking for a recommended PC sortware updater

Posted 27th Sep
Hey guys, I'm not much of a PC guy and looking for software to help auto update my stuff like my hardware stuff I,e GPU, CPU , BIOS etc is there any good software out there that can do this?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I never use them.
Your hardware provider usually would have one you can download, like Lenovo or HP
what make/model pc? what os - build state? what hardware?
got a ryzen 7 2700 , asus rog strix x470 motherboard and got 16gb corsair 3000mhz, my gpu is a old rx 580 (hopefully replace that soon)
tardytortoise27/09/2019 12:57

what make/model pc? what os - build state? what hardware?

There's no need for an auto updater. I'd also never recommend auto updating a bios (if there is something that does that).
m1keyp1key27/09/2019 13:28

There's no need for an auto updater. I'd also never recommend auto …There's no need for an auto updater. I'd also never recommend auto updating a bios (if there is something that does that).

I see, I am just worried that I install the wrong thing and break my comp lol
With my asus intel based, the asus support page is good for Bios and Aisuite, Intel site has a page for my chipset, and pages for the ethernet and storage, plus intel have a prog similar to your o/p but manual so look on AMD site for similar. For graphics Nvidia provide the driver updater - again go to GPU site.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants