Looking for a record/vinyl player that’s new but old fashioned.

Found 30th Mar
It’s my stepdads 70th birthday next month and I know he has vinyl records stored in the loft and has spoken about wanting to be able to play them so I’m looking to get a record player for his birthday but don’t know what is a good one or how much to pay roughly. Something under £100 preferably if anyone has one or owned one before. Don’t think sound quality matters to him that much so it doesn’t have to be top of the range. Just want to see a smile on his face when he’s reminiscing of his younger days Thanks in advance
Community Updates
VinylEntertainmentAsk
6 Comments
Argos have a few different styles, page 593 in catalogue.
Buy Him a Cassette Player and tell him He needs to keep up with the times.
cornishscouse1 h, 22 m ago

Argos have a few different styles, page 593 in catalogue.

I’ll go and pick one up this afternoon.....
33546274.jpgHi i bought this one of amazon. I love it but my partner is dj and it's not possible to change needle (well, you can change needle but not with cartridge (?) even it says you can). I gave it to my sister and we ended up with record player worth 200£ - black "ugly" looking for me lol. But if you are not after profi sound this one will be perfect. It's for between 35 - 42£, I bought another one for second sister.. add it into wish list and wait (max week or two) price always goes down now and then. Cheapest it was for 29.99£.

Edit: forgot to add link sorry

1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers, Supports Vinyl to MP3 Recording, USB MP3 Playback, and RCA Output, Natural Wood amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GJTOZ6U/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_TCLVAbS9GC16S
Edited by: "csmcr" 30th Mar
csmcr30th Mar

[Image] Hi i bought this one of amazon. I love it but my partner is dj and …[Image] Hi i bought this one of amazon. I love it but my partner is dj and it's not possible to change needle (well, you can change needle but not with cartridge (?) even it says you can). I gave it to my sister and we ended up with record player worth 200£ - black "ugly" looking for me lol. But if you are not after profi sounds this one will be perfect. It's for between 35 - 42£, I bought another one for second sister.. add it into wish list and wait (max week or two) price always goes done now and then. Cheapest it was for 29.99£.Edit: forgot to add link sorry1byone Belt-Drive 3-Speed Stereo Turntable with Built in Speakers, Supports Vinyl to MP3 Recording, USB MP3 Playback, and RCA Output, Natural Wood https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GJTOZ6U/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_TCLVAbS9GC16S

Thanks alot ive added it to basket and I’ve got till May 1st so plenty of time. Appreciate that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants