Looking for a replacement monitor for gaming/watching football and general tomfoolery on the Internet

3 replies
Found 5th Feb
Hello all,

My trusty 24" Samsung monitor finally gave up the ghost today after about 8 years so I'm looking for a replacement asap but the options have changed and are bewildering to me nowadays. Basically, I have an i5 4690k with gtx980 graphics card so I think I need something with GSync (?) , IPS panel (?) and in the 24-27" range. Given the amount of time I spend staring at the bloody thing, I dont mind spending up to £400/£500 for a decent one.

Mainly for gaming, general browsing and watching football.

Can someone please recommend me a monitor? Preferably from Amazon as I have Prime and looking for it asap but willing to consider any online store.

Thanks in advance.

Edit - something like this?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…031

Or this? No IPS? Too many choices...

amazon.co.uk/d/b…7F0

3 Comments

Cheaper option:
"ViewSonic VX2776-SMHD 27-Inch IPS LCD Monitor - Silver"
[ amazon.co.uk/Vie…WB6 ]
£177.92

Original Poster

fanpages

Cheaper option:"ViewSonic VX2776-SMHD 27-Inch IPS LCD Monitor - Silver"[ … Cheaper option:"ViewSonic VX2776-SMHD 27-Inch IPS LCD Monitor - Silver"[ https://www.amazon.co.uk/ViewSonic-VX2776-SMHD-27-Inch-IPS-Monitor/dp/B01GE9QWB6 ]£177.92

Thanks. Seems very cheap though, I'm usually of a belief that you get what you pay for but the reviews seem decent enough.

I purchased this a few days ago, but waiting for it to arrive amazon.co.uk/ZOW…30z . Got my 1080p monitor for sale currently if your interested in that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lol doll big surprise.11
    2. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset35
    3. good place to buy stocks22
    4. Android pay set up57

See more discussions