Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking For A Router & Some Information

Hi guys and thanks for taking the time to look. I wonde if any one can help me from there own personal expereince. I have a 3Com 54 G router, I also have a Sky G router. I decide that I wanted to have more distance to be able to move around the house, rather than usual dead spots you get. I purchase a TP LINK PRE N router. I was aware this this only half the trandmission rate of the Full 300 in an N. Thou I was superized to see that infact the coverage of this router was no more than my previous G ones, or in fact worse.
    So am Wondering has any one had any expereince with this router TPLINK TD-W8951ND, and what did they acheive with it? I have the router in the upstairs room, near the pc and power supply. If i go directly down stairs the router goes down to just 2bars, where as the 3com and sky are nearly full signal. So if thay is the case, would I be better for going for a 300mb N router then?
    Thanks for help Lee

1 Comment

its all very confusing i'll be following this post hoping for advice also i have just changed from bt home hub to post office zyxel router and cant use laptop around the house i just wish i could use the bt hub as i had no wireless problems and could even use in the back garden:(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app44
      2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22
      3. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)810
      4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?914

See more discussions